NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 8

^^^^ Gigi is triggered ^^^^
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

So we aren’t going to just have a nice football conversation here today….got it.

Chris Boswell is out thanks to a boneheaded trick play by Tomlin. Setting up nicely for the punter to have to kick a game winner.

Jets just ran a Philly Special for 2 after the huge INT and score to take the lead. Wow

Chris Boswell is out thanks to a boneheaded trick play by Tomlin. Setting up nicely for the punter to have to kick a game winner.
Never mind, Steelers running the clock out.

Lotta talk from Browns fans before this one for a team that is now 3-26-1 against Roethlisberger.

Never mind, Steelers running the clock out.

Lotta talk from Browns fans before this one for a team that is now 3-26-1 against Roethlisberger.
well, this post just feels mean spirited

Carson Wentz….what were you thinking? :shocked:

omg

if the Bengals lose to the god damn Jets

and who the fudge is Mike White

isn't that the guy that coaches the Gators in men's basketball

Alls fair in the Browns/Steelers rivalry. Especially after that Wild Card embarrassment last year.
when i was a kid, i remember watching this commercial about a couple, the husband was Browns fan and the wife was a Steelers fan

the wife said that "Maybe one day, the rivalry will be competitive again"

that was probably 17-18 years ago lolol

That’s a shit call on Bengals. Calling a helmet to helmet when both players lower helmet. Happened when would have been a 3rd down stop. Could have cost Bengals game

Mike White having a big day as Jets QB.

I believed for a long time that NFL refs were just incompetent, paste-eating, retards. But I just don't believe it anymore. They're dirty. Calls like that are inexcusable. I honestly hope somebody clubs those fuckers in the knee caps after the game and they can't work anymore. Because they are absolutely not going to face ANY repercussions from the NFL for that call. Wow.

Something about the Jets always finding a way to mess things up for the Bengals.