NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 9

Is Kelce not playing?

These international games. Do US nfl fans actually spend the money to travel all the way to watch their team play? I can see CFB fans doing it, but I’ve never really thought of NFL fans actually traveling.

These international games. Do US nfl fans actually spend the money to travel all the way to watch their team play? I can see CFB fans doing it, but I’ve never really thought of NFL fans actually traveling.

There are definitely fanbases that travel. Eagles fanbases travel a lot. I'm going to be going to the Eagles game in Seattle in December.

TOUCHDOWN PACKERS!

My fantasy team is such trash it makes me sick. 🤢

I think the point is for Germans to fill the seats. Try and get the Euros hooked on football so they buy merch.

The Green Bay Huskers with another fumble :facepalm:

Packers-Rams= B1G West shitshow

Cleveland beating the Cardinals like they got a Michigan spy on their sidelines.

Vikings coach is a retard not enforcing the 15 yard penalty on the kickoff. 48 yard extra point is easy for Younghoe

Did the Texans reallly just do that??

buc defense traaaaaaaaaaash