Welcome to 34s

I see the tracers rounds….

Awesome work with that garage man!

did you do the electric too? Gotta think a few rows of LED can lights would be less expensive than those huge boxes.

That is a sweet setup my good man. Well done!

I see the tracers rounds….

Awesome work with that garage man!

Thanks.....I saved those and gave away the rattlesnake rounds to my neighbor.....

Real nice man, love the GOAT jersey above the big TV!

Thanks......and the jersey is signed,plus I have two more items sined by him.......Ive actually met Walter Payton and had him sign a Classic Doubles Starting Lineup with Barry Sanders,who also signed it.....I have a pic with him also.

That looks awesome, great job, brother! When’s the first shindig?

TH'em League starts Feb3rd.....sign up.

did you do the electric too? Gotta think a few rows of LED can lights would be less expensive than those huge boxes.

Yes I ran the electric myself.......as big as the garage is,Im glad I went with the oversized lights....not sure can lights would of been bright enough.....
And the frames are just 2x4s painted......

Yes I ran the electric myself.......as big as the garage is,Im glad I went with the oversized lights....not sure can lights would of been bright enough.....
And the frames are just 2x4s painted......

you'd be surprised, those LED can lights get super bright. I installed 4 of them on my deck when I finished it and it's bright as daylight with the dimmer at max. You'd probably need 6-8 in that space. I have 2 lights like you have in my garage right now and I'm looking at replacing them with cans as soon as I can rewire the ceiling.

you'd be surprised, those LED can lights get super bright. I installed 4 of them on my deck when I finished it and it's bright as daylight with the dimmer at max. You'd probably need 6-8 in that space. I have 2 lights like you have in my garage right now and I'm looking at replacing them with cans as soon as I can rewire the ceiling.

Not sure that can lights will work for me anyways....the space between the osb,2x4s that I put in the ceiling to screw into the metal joices plus the insulation is probably not deep enough for cans......

There maybe 5 inches of clearance....

Not sure that can lights will work for me anyways....the space between the osb,2x4s that I put in the ceiling to screw into the metal joices plus the insulation is probably not deep enough for cans......

There maybe 5 inches of clearance....
yeah, 2x4 makes it tough since most ceiling housings would have 6" minimum. They make low profile ones down to as low as 2", but they're not cheap. Luckily my deck roof rafters are 2x8, so I had tons of room.

yeah, 2x4 makes it tough since most ceiling housings would have 6" minimum. They make low profile ones down to as low as 2", but they're not cheap. Luckily my deck roof rafters are 2x8, so I had tons of room.

Its a metal building and the steel purlins were a bitch to drill into.....had to run 2xs across each purlin the length of the garage 4 ft aparat......purlins were 2 1/2 inches wide and add an inch and a half for the 2xs....so basicall had 4 inch clearance between osb and metal roof.....couple that with a 12 ft vaulted ceiling,I figured I needed some bright lights......

Would hated myself if I put it all together and then found out I didnt have enough lighting.......

Oh well,live and learn.......but yes canned lights would have looked nice....

A fair amount of work went into that but it ain’t my cuppa. I don’t hang around in my garage. I prefer my recroom for personal TV viewing and general debauchery. No need for a poker table for me either or memorabilia.