Well....I’m Going to Brag a Little....

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 28,020.00
Now that Adams has bombed out like I hoped he would I have won a completely insignificant Yahoo league with a bunch of strangers.

This little hobby is so little analysis and so much luck.....but with that said:

* I’m glad I waited a bit on QB in the draft and followed a bunch on Kyler Murray

* You’re damn right I’m happy taking Devante Adams in the second round

* Taking Joe Mixon in the first and Kenny Golladay in the third were bad picks that thankfully didn’t kill me.

* Actually....looking at the rest of the draft from months ago nothing else looks good, with the exception of picking up Darren Waller and Will Fuller.

Amazing how no matter how you draft if you are just paying attention during the season you can cobble together something.

Congrats, I won in my random yahoo league that I accidently drafted trying to do a mock draft. I got 4th in main league I manage every year. Was 12-2 for the season in that league, 1st place, and then absolutely bombed in the playoffs (0-2).

Had Murray too. Also got Hill in the first round and Eckler in 2nd. That later would have been nicer had he been around most of the season. I also managed to trade for CMC early in the season only to get one game out of him. Jefferson and Robinson were some key pick ups that helped.

Yup, waiver wire is key. Although we got my Mom a team this season and autodrafted it just because we needed a team. I think she processed two waivers all season and finished 3rd but with the most points overall. She kicked my ass in the 3rd place game. Had Allen, Ridley, Kamara, Chubb, and Jacobs.