West Fucking Virginia saved the Big12 Vote for Fall CFB

This the same Dr that Mandel went at?

Wait...West Virginia did something good regarding football?

1598623570994.png

Interesting read. Just for the WVU fans....one for you and one for me...

09667319c526e3d3aafce4785e655d20.jpg

uncle-daddy-and-me-gonna-have-usa-nephson-west-virginia-4315491.png

Here I was giving Texas credit and they were lapping it up like they had done something.

@Thiefery your school is a fraud.

Texas sucks and thank God for WV!

They’re good spirited also-rans.

The 9+1 scheduling model appears to be a mistake for the Big XII.

@ralphiewvu Any insights to share with us?

Want to join the Mountaineer bandwagon? No dues but you must bring a bottle of moonshine to share.

Want to join the Mountaineer bandwagon? No dues but you must bring a bottle of moonshine to share.
I don't even bring Franklin County's finest to my WVU fan father-in-law, so you can GTFO.

Anyway, nice win and glad y'all did something productive to allow football to be played :beer2: :hide:

I don't even bring Franklin County's finest to my WVU fan father-in-law, so you can GTFO.

Anyway, nice win and glad y'all did something productive to allow football to be played :beer2: :hide:

It was awful nice to have a game in hand a halftime. It’s been nearly 15 month since I could say that.

It was awful nice to have a game in hand a halftime. It’s been nearly 15 month since I could say that.
I hear ya! I don't think I've felt VT has had a game in hand for a long ass time (a decade or so) and am always waiting for any lead to quickly evaporate.

Oh, before I forget:

:evil:

The Sun Belt will take its place.