TV Series Westworld

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Season 4 starts in a month. Every season has been 2 years apart so far. As a result I hardly remember what is going on in the series. I don't even know if it's worth watching anymore. I don't remember liking the 3rd season at all. The first season was great, really, really, really good. The second season wasn't as good as the first season but it was still pretty decent. 3rd season was terrible. So the show is going in the wrong direction season to season so they really need to turn it around this season to keep my interest going forward.

Season 4 starts in a month. Every season has been 2 years apart so far. As a result I hardly remember what is going on in the series. I don't even know if it's worth watching anymore. I don't remember liking the 3rd season at all. The first season was great, really, really, really good. The second season wasn't as good as the first season but it was still pretty decent. 3rd season was terrible. So the show is going in the wrong direction season to season so they really need to turn it around this season to keep my interest going forward.

Liked 3 much more than 2.

Robot heaven was just too gay for me.

Season 3 was a total mess. Everyone's a robot and this personality is now in this robot body and this one is in that robot body.

At least season 2 was still rooted in Westworld and had some cool episodes in the other worlds like the Samurai one.

I've said before on the other site after I watched season one that this show should have ended after one season. Two was stupid as fuck and three I don't think I made more than one episode in. I actually thought this got cancelled. Maybe I'll finish 3 to see if it's any good but man.......I don't get why they went beyond season one other than the big ole' $$$$.

Never watched this show continually. Just dropped in for the finale. After all this killing I hope it fades to snow like the sopranos.

Tried to call get into season 4 this weekend but it seems as bad as season 3. Stopped after 2 1/2 episodes. Pretty sure I'm just done with the series at this point.