WFH Tuesday

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Man, I forgot how great working from home is!

got to do it yesterday and accomplished so much more with my life as well as with work stuff.

did some laundry while on a worthless call or 2, made a pot of minestrone soup, vacuumed

then after put down some lawn fertilizer for the fall out front, walked the dog, did a talkie bike ride, and strung a tennis racquet while watching the Sixers dominate the Wiz.

Good day, good day.

got to do it yesterday and accomplished so much more with my life as well as with work stuff.

did some laundry while on a worthless call or 2, made a pot of minestrone soup, vacuumed

then after put down some lawn fertilizer for the fall out front, walked the dog, did a talkie bike ride, and strung a tennis racquet while watching the Sixers dominate the Wiz.

Good day, good day.
Makes you think your actual job can be pointless sometimes lol.

Makes you think your actual job can be pointless sometimes lol.
I know it's not pointless but I very well can do this job from home...

management trying to justify why they want us in the office is just silly...they have nothing to go on except "I want butts in seats"

morning all, trip to dentist yesterday, old lady in lobby gave me her life story. She recently broke her hip, her doctor wants her to live in a one level house, but hers has 3, her husband does all cooking and laundry, her husband has bladder cancer, and she can't afford christmas with all her grand and great grand kids.

morning all, trip to dentist yesterday, old lady in lobby gave me her life story. She recently broke her hip, her doctor wants her to live in a one level house, but hers has 3, her husband does all cooking and laundry, her husband has bladder cancer, and she can't afford christmas with all her grand and great grand kids.
Her grand & great grandkids shouldn't be expecting anything from them imo. When the grandkids are adults, that should be it. Just get together to have food.

work team building thing this morning, we're doing an escape room then lunch

family feud show me boobs GIF

Good day, good day.
DIAF X2

what shoes does one wear in Ann Arbor in the winter?

ever get the nerve to tell someone... its okay to go to the light.

Well yeah, they want to control you when you work for them and they want all your disposable income or more if you don't.
I think it's more they want to justify the office buildings they are paying to heat/cool

made it out of escape room just in time, it was fun

we were in 2 team, the other team got out first, but they had an easier room, and 2 people who are apparently really good at escape rooms