What are you listening to?

:crazy: ^

Wrong.

But you get what you actually are, racist rex on roids.
Or should I call you BoyzeeMook???
He's another dbag like you suffering with serious mental issues

I've had Rex on ignore for a while now it several places. Nothing good comes from reading his bullshit.

I'm sure he feels similarly about moi but I don't care. He is an asshole of the highest order and has been for a long time.

When somebody like you gets into "it" with Sexy Rexy I might unignore to see what's happening.

But as usual, same old Rexy bullshit.

Him and that Oldschool Raven's fan racist at the other place, both ingored.

Life is better when you don't hear them.

For the love of god, can we please keep the petty squabbles out of the music section? I have zero issues with playing "e-ping pong" with someone in the politics section, but, I really have no interest in getting into 11 day debates with someone on whether or not Jeff Beck was a better guitar player than the kid in Hanson; to each his own. For that matter, I have zero interest in having to sift through ten pages of the Beck vs Hanson (heated) debate.

Normally, I don't like telling people what to post because after all, it's a free world, liberties, and all that chit. I just think turning the, "what are you listening to" thread, into rock 'em sock 'em robots larping, is over the top and serves zero purpose, even on a good day.

/rant

For the love of god, can we please keep the petty squabbles out of the music section? I have zero issues with playing "e-ping pong" with someone in the politics section, but, I really have no interest in getting into 11 day debates with someone on whether or not Jeff Beck was a better guitar player than the kid in Hanson; to each his own. For that matter, I have zero interest in having to sift through ten pages of the Beck vs Hanson (heated) debate.

Normally, I don't like telling people what to post because after all, it's a free world, liberties, and all that chit. I just think turning the, "what are you listening to" thread, into rock 'em sock 'em robots larping, is over the top and serves zero purpose, even on a good day.

/rant
tl;dr

lulz

Cliff Notes: Don't be dicks.
giphy.gif

It's holiday time again and this is still a classic :LOL:

edit: I took Mr. Daly out

don't even know what i was doing, but somehow found myself at the end of this one