What books do you most want to see as a movie/series?

I think Jack Ryan has been done to death. Clark is a far more interesting character. Also he’s portrayed a lot less dark in the films he’s been in than in the books. For example in Sum Of All Fears he has no qualms about torturing a terrorist to acquire information. And the way he dispatches his enemies in Without Remorse is pretty graphic at times.
I'd prefer something in the Bond line of things, but not Bond.

I liked "The Outpost" written by Jake Tapper but the movie that recently came out wasn't that good imho.
agreed. the book was fantastic, really powerful.

While the movie had few moments here and there, it was rather disjointed and just not very good overall.

Follett's Century Trilogy.

At one point, a mini-series was supposedly in the works, but it doesn't seem like anything ever came of it.

Watchmen. But this time, don't make it suck.

I'd also love to see a film adaptation of Christopher Moore's A Dirty Job ... Or Fluke ... that would be wild.

Jubal Sackett done realistically. Colorado's Sangre de Cristo mountains would be an awesome setting.

There are a lot of like to see get made. A lot of fantasy books I love are getting considered, so I'm pretty excited

But I'd like them to do Enders Game again and not fuck it up.
The whole Ender series would be a great tv show. I think the movie (in addition to being generally horrible) sped through the small part of the plot they left intact way too fast. The subsequent books are better and more interesting than Ender’s Game anyways IMO.

I would also love for a GoT length show for the Dark Tower series. Didn’t see the movie but heard it sucked. That one has the same epic quality of GoT in my opinion and the payoff at the end getting to see the reactions of people who haven’t read the books would be magnificent.

edit: there was supposed to be a series for Dark Tower but Amazon I think dropped it.

Of all the Clancy novels I think Without Remorse should be made into a movie. John Clark’s backstory is very interesting.

Cardinal of the Kremlin would have been good too but it’s dated.
I was thinking the exact same thing about Without Remorse.

Any of Clancy’s books would be time pieces at this point...so why not go back to the early 70s and tell that story? That is likely my favorite Clancy book.

Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy

All the Jack Reacher novels only this time with an actor playing Jack Reacher that is 6'5" instead of 5'8"
Interesting idea. Are you thinking it be true to the book and be a Cold War time piece....or a more modern adaption of it?

I always prefer the time pieces in these cases. Updating things like this always feels flat to me (like The Sum of all Fears, which should have been made 15 years sooner).