What, exactly, is this place?

Sure you would. Wouldn't you?
season 8 GIF

Not me. The lowest piece of garbage I'll impersonate is Kipp.

I'd assumed it was Peter, but I can't see him carrying on an entire conversation with fake-Pops.
none of mine were spectacular, but I was busy with work at the time, so...

This site needed it's own penalty box.

Which means Alaska Gvy being thrown in the hall of shame can't be too far behind.

This site needed it's own penalty box.

Which means Alaska Gvy being thrown in the hall of shame can't be too far behind.
No way. He would like that too much.

No way. He would like that too much.
I don't know, message board popularity is life or death for him and being shamed or called got him off the rails. If he didn't flame out we'd probably get a diatribe about all the threads he makes, fvcking links, likes, etc.

none of mine were spectacular, but I was busy with work at the time, so...
I had only one, and that wasn't it.

I don't know, message board popularity is life or death for him and being shamed or called got him off the rails. If he didn't flame out we'd probably get a diatribe about all the threads he makes, fvcking links, likes, etc.
I don't miss him. His brand of crazy fuckitude was beyond shame. Raylan Michael Molnar without the lobotomy.

Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

We can all agree Undecided Voter was Rob, right?

It was a creative alt, but the only one that felt like a dead giveaway.

There definitely needs to be a Big Reveal sort of thing where we find out who was which alt.

Something like a week or so after Alt Day wraps up.

I really want to know who was using @Forum Nazi & @Golden Showers. :pound:

Last edited: