What If......the Astros win the WS

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
On one hand, it would be kind of appropriate that they get a WS with an *

On the other, fuck baseball all together

Start putting comments below

They'd be playing under the same rules as every other team, so take the asterisk and shove it.

In fact do that with any asterisk talk for any championship this year.

Not gonna happen, so we ain't gonna have to worry about it.

Astros would be the only team that gets an asterisk IMO because they wouldn’t have been in the playoff in a normal year. Dodgers, Braves, Yankees, and Rays would have been in anyways so it’s legit if one of those 4 win.

Astros would be the only team that gets an asterisk IMO because they wouldn’t have been in the playoff in a normal year. Dodgers, Braves, Yankees, and Rays would have been in anyways so it’s legit if one of those 4 win.
Astros played by the same rules as anyone else, and in a 162 game season, it's highly likely they get on a roll and make the playoffs under the normal format.

Nobody gets an asterisk. Cardinals might have if they would have advanced through since they got to play 2 less games than everyone else and those 2 games could have kept them out of the playoffs, and I doubt a non blue blood team gets that kind of a pass, but they were beat in the first round.

I'd laugh my fucking ass off!

That's what would happen if the Astros won the World Series.

Baseball Twitter meltdown would be the funniest thing ever and rather appropriate for 2020.

Either way you look at it the Astros are already winners this year...

Top 4 right now
Lost our #1 cy young pitcher from last year
Lost Our #2 pitcher with tommy john surgery
Our last years #3 pitcher is now our #1... and has a sore shoulder
But we can still throw up 10 runs a game as quick as anybody - with or without cheating. :cool:

Astros played by the same rules as anyone else, and in a 162 game season, it's highly likely they get on a roll and make the playoffs under the normal format.

Nobody gets an asterisk. Cardinals might have if they would have advanced through since they got to play 2 less games than everyone else and those 2 games could have kept them out of the playoffs, and I doubt a non blue blood team gets that kind of a pass, but they were beat in the first round.
The worst the Cardinals could have finished if they lost the 2 games they didn't play was 30-30. They would still have been in the playoffs at 30-30. That's why MLB didn't make them play the 2 games.

Check your math before crying.

The worst the Cardinals could have finished if they lost the 2 games they didn't play was 30-30. They would still have been in the playoffs at 30-30. That's why MLB didn't make them play the 2 games.

Check your math before crying.
Would have effected seeding.

You're the only one salty here. Don't be a blind homer. Don't be super defensive about your teams.

Would have effected seeding.

You're the only one salty here. Don't be a blind homer. Don't be super defensive about your teams.
You posted " those 2 games could have kept them out of the playoffs".

You were wrong.

I corrected you.

Yeah I was wrong. You got defensive. Who was crying in that scenario?
You obviously being wrong and doubling down on it with "non blue blood teams" bullshit.

You hate Molina. I get it. That doesn't mean you have to make shit up.

You obviously being wrong and doubling down on it with "non blue blood teams" bullshit.

You hate Molina. I get it. That doesn't mean you have to make shit up.
God damn. You rated that post at 5 on Friday. Did it take you that long to think of a response?

Yeah, I was wrong, happens to everyone from to time. You got defensive.

Still, could have effected the seedings, the Cards got a pass that the Marlins wouldn't have.

God damn. You rated that post at 5 on Friday. Did it take you that long to think of a response?

Yeah, I was wrong, happens to everyone from to time. You got defensive.

Still, could have effected the seedings, the Cards got a pass that the Marlins wouldn't have.
Yeah, I mulled it over all weekend.

There were lots of charts and graphs involved as I weighed each scenario.

Then I had to pick the exact words I wanted to use.

Yeah, I mulled it over all weekend.

There were lots of charts and graphs involved as I weighed each scenario.

Then I had to pick the exact words I wanted to use.
I hope you got what you were looking for.