What If......the Astros win the WS

Is this the thread about the Astros where we complain about the Cardinals?

Anyways.....it's a W. They'd be champs.

On the other, fuck baseball all together
Yeah, I'm not far from that these days.

There was a day not so long ago that I wouldn't miss a pitch of MLB postseason baseball. This year, I didn't even watch all of the Indians' playoff games, and I don't think I've watched more than a half hour of all the other games combined.

Yeah, I'm not far from that these days.

There was a day not so long ago that I wouldn't miss a pitch of MLB postseason baseball. This year, I didn't even watch all of the Indians' playoff games, and I don't think I've watched more than a half hour of all the other games combined.
I thought I would be really pumped when it finally came back but i missed a lot of games and really didn't stay informed which is not typical of me. Since the Indians were knocked out I can't say that I have watched more than some highlights

I thought I would be really pumped when it finally came back but i missed a lot of games and really didn't stay informed which is not typical of me. Since the Indians were knocked out I can't say that I have watched more than some highlights
I was excited for baseball to start as well, but it kinda sucked listening/watching the dumbfuck owners and players piss and moan and drag their feet.

I was excited for baseball to start as well, but it kinda sucked listening/watching the dumbfuck owners and players piss and moan and drag their feet.
That would have turned me away from a lot of things. I just love the game too much to walk away.

I’d be done with the NFL if they did the same thing.