TV Series What If...?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Based on the classic Marvel Comics title...

marvel-what-if-tv-series.jpg

Jeffrey Wright will voice Uatu the Watcher.

The-Watcher.jpg

So basically this series is canon, and will show what has happened in the other universes of the marvel multiverse. This could be very good.

Entertainment Weekly Watcher poster:

yg2fsfeekzd71.jpg

Why couldn't it be live action? Or at least better animation? I like the idea, but don't know if I could get fully invested in this one because of the ugly animation.

"Changed" promo:

"Ask the Question" promo:

Don't understand the appeal of any of this Marvel stuff.

"Steve" promo clip:

"What Is What If...?" featurette:

Why couldn't it be live action? Or at least better animation? I like the idea, but don't know if I could get fully invested in this one because of the ugly animation.

Well, it's not live-action because getting so many of the film actors for a TV series would be extraordinarily expensive. That's why the other Disney+ MCU series (WandaVision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and Loki) only have one or two leads from the films at a time. What If...? is different because it would need a huge cast from the films.

"Moment" promo:

"Are You Seeing This?" promo clip:

I liked it.

The problem I had with this. Peggy and Steve were a thing. But a 6'4" 250 lb Peggy built like a brick shit house would have murdered 130 lb Steve with the snu snu.

It was fun but it’s a short cartoon with limited depth. Interesting play with the characters.

I liked it.

The problem I had with this. Peggy and Steve were a thing. But a 6'4" 250 lb Peggy built like a brick shit house would have murdered 130 lb Steve with the snu snu.
Yeah…. The love story was a bit…. Odd.