What is Wrong With Me?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
After Sunday's Houston game, I've been reading up on the Texans and I'm starting to like them.

Don't ignore this might be my cry for help.

After Sunday's Houston game, I've been reading up on the Texans and I'm starting to like them.

Don't ignore this might be my cry for help

You just love NFL QBs with Ohio State connections

You just love NFL QBs with Ohio State connections
I kinda liked Fields but he is one massive disappointment after him the only one I have liked was Braxton Miller but you demoted him and I couldn't stand Barret or Jones and couldn't tell the name of the guy now. Herbie gets on my nerves if I'm honest.

I kinda liked Fields but he is one massive disappointment after him the only one I have liked was Braxton Miller but you demoted him and I couldn't stand Barret or Jones and couldn't tell the name of the guy now. Herbie gets on my nerves if I'm honest.

You love successful NFL QBs with Ohio State connections.

Braxton was demoted really bc he screwed up his shoulder so bad he couldn't throw anymore but he was really fun to watch. Cardale is hilarious and a really cool story when it all comes down to it. JT was great but he did limit our ceiling.

Herbie is fine when he is just talking football, it's all his other stuff that gets on my nerves as well.

It the Bama bred coaching by DeMeco Ryan’s for the win, Bitches, LOL

Bro you’re an undercover Bucknut

Don't ignore this might be my cry for help.
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers