What should CP3 do here? Little punk ass kid couldn't keep his hands off of CP3's mom

where's the video of the actual physical contact.

Chris Paul should go nut hunting again

CP3's family as big a bitch as CP3 is. Kid didn't "put hands on" anyone. His family didn't like that Mavs fans were so close to the PHX bench and giving CP3 a hard time for his fouls. Then CP3 starts threatening a teenager?
Get the fuck out with that shit. When the "hands on" video surfaces, and there is video of everything all the time, let me know. It's not going to appear because it doesn't exist.

oh, no, some kid touched a millionaire's mom on the shoulder while talking shit to her over a basketball game

the world is going to end!!!

oh, no, some kid touched a millionaire's mom on the shoulder while talking shit to her over a basketball game

the world is going to end!!!
I don't think even that happened, but if it did who cares?

I'd be more concerned with video of CP3 threatening a kid. No doubt we will hear claims that the family was hearing racist comments any moment now.

CP3 is a flopping bitch.

Still laughing at Phoenix and their parade last year after the WCF

Any question on the NBA’s elite players not being total cry babies now?

CP3 is a flopping bitch.

Still laughing at Phoenix and their parade last year after the WCF

Any question on the NBA’s elite players not being total cry babies now?
Yeah it's hilarious to see Suns fans melting down over Dallas doing what the Suns have done for 2 years now. CP3 is second only to Harden in doing that stupid little head flop back anytime anyone looks at him and getting fouls called. That it was CP3 that got booted for making stupid plays was such beautiful karma. Paul even knew what Luka was doing and kept falling for it.

The third foul at the end of the first half was a game changer. Luka drew CP3 into fouling him and 4 fouls in one half is going to be an issue for anyone.

lol wow, all the mavs fans rushing in here to defend some little shit head is a bit surprising, but ooook. sure, i'm willing to concede that we ought to wait until some sort of evidence of phsyical contact actually having occurred. but man, if that evidence DOES come about, this thread is going to become very hilarious, very quickly

lol wow, all the mavs fans rushing in here to defend some little shit head is a bit surprising, but ooook. sure, i'm willing to concede that we ought to wait until some sort of evidence of phsyical contact actually having occurred. but man, if that evidence DOES come about, this thread is going to become very hilarious, very quickly

Bulls fan here. CP3 is a cry baby and was yelling at a 13 year old? Or was he 12?

Yeah it's hilarious to see Suns fans melting down over Dallas doing what the Suns have done for 2 years now. CP3 is second only to Harden in doing that stupid little head flop back anytime anyone looks at him and getting fouls called. That it was CP3 that got booted for making stupid plays was such beautiful karma. Paul even knew what Luka was doing and kept falling for it.

The third foul at the end of the first half was a game changer. Luka drew CP3 into fouling him and 4 fouls in one half is going to be an issue for anyone.

Didn’t see the game. CP3 got thrown out?

Bulls fan here. CP3 is a cry baby and was yelling at a 13 year old? Or was he 12?

Lord knows CP3 is a crybaby, that's been well-established. But, hey, if turns out this kid was trying to push/rough up his mom, who gives a shit if it was 12 or 13-year old kid? what, is a 12 year old too young to get an ass-chewing?

There’s no way there’s no video of the kid putting hands on the mom and wife. Until that video comes out, I’m gonna call BS.

Lord knows CP3 is a crybaby, that's been well-established. But, hey, if turns out this kid was trying to push/rough up his mom, who gives a shit if it was 12 or 13-year old kid? what, is a 12 year old too young to get an ass-chewing?
Oh I agree. But the kid was with his mom and he pushed CP3s mom? I think CP3 had a bad game. I “ want to see the footage of the kid pushing his mom

Oh I agree. But the kid was with his mom and he pushed CP3s mom? I think CP3 had a bad game. I “ want to see the footage of the kid pushing his mom
me too

Doesn’t CP3 run around with the roundball player that lied about racial slurs being painted on his house?