What should CP3 do here? Little punk ass kid couldn't keep his hands off of CP3's mom

How many of us have been at a pro game of any time and had a little kid tap us on the shoulder. You have to be kidding me. Players today are such a Damn joke
I'm more worried about the chicks hair in front of me dipping into my beer if I set it in the cupholder.

I'm more worried about the chicks hair in front of me dipping into my beer if I set it in the cupholder.
There have been times when I've told guys to settle down at a Rangers game if I hear an F bomb dropped around my wife and kids, but you know going in fans are gonna fan. But the way the Paul story was reported vs the way it actually went down...thats a big reason we have so many problems in this country

There have been times when I've told guys to settle down at a Rangers game if I hear an F bomb dropped around my wife and kids, but you know going in fans are gonna fan. But the way the Paul story was reported vs the way it actually went down...thats a big reason we have so many problems in this country
yeah the only one doing anything threatening was CP3, telling him he was going to "See you later. I'll see you later".

CP3 played basketball at Wake Forest when i was in middle school, led the Deacs to their first #1 ranking in basketball and is a Winston-Salem native

i should love the guy, but i'm at the point where I'm rooting for the Mavericks. His on the court behavior is so insufferable and it goes all the way back to this:

flopping is annoying, but i dgaf about it. He's just a dirty player.