Bookie:
$ 18,000.00
Post a pic

Hand me down 1971 LeMans

1598058371803.png

It lasted about 18 more months.

Not really pic worthy.

1996 Honda Accord 2 door.

Not pulling a pic. But it was an 81 Cutlass with only 12000 miles (bought as a second owner in 1993)

Turned out it was a lemon and had tranny issues. Dad worked a half mile from home. School was 10 miles. So we swapped and he gave me the mid life crisis car to drive.

I drove my whole senior year in this....

1598059128554.jpeg

My first car was a 1981 Audi.

It was a 5 cylinder. I got it as payment for working on a farm that it had been sitting at for years.

It looked just like this one.

51.jpg

4 cylinders vas too small, 6 cylinders vas too bulky, so vee made the 5 cylinder.

Those commercials were so fucking lame, but not quite as lame as those over engineered POS cars they were importing.

Last edited:
1995 Chevy Lumina

1974 Vega......:facepalm: That bitch burned through a quart of oil for every gallon of gas.

75 Buick Century wagon. Gas guzzling 350, all the power goodies and a bed in the back :eyebrows:

Mine was chocolate brown, but otherwise just like this one.

9.jpg

1974 Vega......:facepalm: That bitch burned through a quart of oil for every gallon of gas.

There's nothing wrong with aluminum cylinder sleeves!!!

CZaGnC48k6SIUn718f5G5FAY0qtb6VAX8BnVf_jzieEoXdTGzUojUZzBzCEZr85-0Lu6r67ois6AB1GKV-O9jbGoxBjJGqNY2beWFEiNER7q8O0XqzBPF3m8mrkodoeM

1981 Toyota Corona
My old man had a 73 Corona station wagon. Brown with fake wood paneling shit on the outside. The dealer told him that his was very rare because it had a bench seat in the front with and automatic shift on the column whereas most Toyotas of that time were either standards or bucket seats and auto shift in a center console.

This was supposed to be my first car. My brother had it for 4 or 5 years and when he was getting ready to bug out of Ft. Bragg. He told me he was gonna get a Vette and sell me the Firebird. Then he let some chucklehead on base borrow it and the dude fucking destroyed it doing over a 100mph on a back road in Fayetteville :facepalm:

67 Firebird.jpg

Last edited:
My old man had a 73 Corona station wagon. Brown with fake wood paneling shit on the outside. The dealer told him that his was very rare because it had a bench seat in the front with and automatic shift on the column whereas most Toyotas of that time were either standards or bucket seats and auto shift in a center console.
Ours was a four-on-the-floor if I remember right?

See the source image

1979 F100 Ranger. Three on the Tree.
I remember having to teach myself three-on-the-tree when I told my boss I could drive a big Chevy C65 grain truck. Jumped in thinking it was on the floor, it was column shift and the diagram was worn off.