Poll What will Deion's excuse(s) be?

multiple options allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• white people

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • his players

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • his coaches

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • his illness

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • potato salad with African-American pepper

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
Is it me, or am I not tuned in enough? I feel that Prime will NOT get rid of his coordinators. I don't think he would get rid of his "picked" staff. I think that would be him admitting he was wrong... kind of.

Is he still keeping receipts? Does he ask reporters, "do you believe in me now?" anymore?

Is it me, or am I not tuned in enough? I feel that Prime will NOT get rid of his coordinators. I don't think he would get rid of his "picked" staff. I think that would be him admitting he was wrong... kind of.
His OC is really good. Can only do so much with potato salad.

Sean Lewis will be a HC at a P5 soon. Either at Colorado when Deion leaves or somewhere else.
If he gets the right offer this year, he's gone. Indiana might be a good destination for him.

Indiana is a "good" destination for nobody
Well, they are going to pay you $5 million a year, you will have resources that a team in the B1G has. You get them to 7-5, 8-4, you would be lining up better jobs. That seems like a good destination for a former KSU HC and Colo OC.

Why didn't he blame that kid who was called for targeting? I'll have to look into it.

Coach neon green prime whatever was screaming at a coach on the sideline Saturday night and I was wondering from the look on that coaches face if Deion’s car brakes went out last night - just a theory and I could be wrong. Still, I think there will be high turnover of his assistant coaches after this season by their choice to bail on psycho head guy.