What you always got at the Ice Cream place.

Went to a place strictly for the lemon soft serve tonight.

Only place I ever get lemon soft serve.

Like a quart of ice cream in a waffle cone, for four bucks. Used to walk there with my GreatGrandma way back in the day.

Big fan of mint chocolate chip otherwise.

At Baskin Robbins it was always Rocky Road.
Old fashion type ice cream I'm a sucker for butter pecan.
From the ice cream truck it was a drumstick or bombpop.

I went thru a Peppermint Ice Cream Malt phase for awhile.

1621830828078.png

As a kid, the cookie n cream Big Dipper was the goto
1622511151279.jpeg

Now, I feel like you can’t go wrong with butter pecan

Jamocha Almond Fudge is the fall back but sometimes peanut butter & chocolate or a mint Its it hits the spot. and I love a rainbow push up from the ice cream man :D

Vanilla with jimmies, chocolate chip, maple walnut, rocky road/trash bin or mint chocolate chip. Preferably on a regular cone unless the waffle cones have a chocolate coating on the inside.

I haven't had a soft serve cone in so long I can not remember, but something tells me I'll be turning into Dairy Queen the next time I'm on Second Street.

I don't think I really have a "go to". I usually just go, and get something that just seems right for the day. Sometimes it's a rich, chocolaty treat. Sometimes it's a light fruity one.

there's this little shack over in west chester called "the cone", been there forever, it's an icon in the region. their softserve is incredible, everything is great. whenever i go there (haven't been in a couple years, actually), i HAVE to get the orange & vanilla swirl creamsicle soft-serve, its fantastic. and it's funny, because whenever i would eat "regular" ice cream, i wouldn't give creamsicle flavor a second thought. go figure.

K04A8881.jpg

9eec242babca078a2a8db7e67e9fd61a_1486994874.jpg

Used to have an ice cream shoppe back home in Wisconsin named Larry and Phyl's. Always got the 100% chocolate banana split. 3 types of chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup,whipped cream chocolate sprinkles and a Hersheys kiss instead of a cherry.

And a bib.

Butter pecan has always been my favorite, but one I've liked recently when it's been hot and in need of a refreshing taste is lemon crunch. Waffle cone while out or some magic shell on top in a bowl at home.