Wheel of Time

I'm impressed with the quality. Usually new paperbacks are bullshit but these are actually pretty nice!
I looked at just the first book and it was $12...then I saw the set you bought.

And I have enough beer in me to pull the trigger

finally got my set of books in the mail yesterday.

my to read list for 2023 is growing and I need to start working on getting it down...

maybe take a break from reading books I don't own for a minute so I can catch up on what is on my bookshelf

I'm on chapter 10, going slow because someone right now I'm ready four books at once and I usually try not to do more than one non-fiction during the day and one fiction at night. :L

14 chapters in and I’m hooked. Glad I found this series finally.

The glossary in the back is helping a lot.

The glossary and maps are a lifesaver. For like the first five books I'm like...wait who/what is this again? It's crazy cause there are multiple cultures represented and they all have different names for the same stuff

FIFY
I'm actually also looking to get going on this series finally. 3s company, baby. :wink:
yea let's run a fucking train on this series of books!

I'm out!

No one tag me in this thread ever again as I am going to try and erase this from my memory.

I'm on chapter 30. Very easy reading and I love the length of the chapters. So easy to sit down and read a chapter...

season 5 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

@Wild Turkey

I just finished the first book. Trying to decide whether to jump right into the second book or read something a little heftier.

I'm finishing up my 2022 reads with a Discworld book then I think I am going to go after Wheel of Time. I need to start working down the books on my shelves this year. So many I've bought that I need to read.

I have about 60 print books I need to read but my wife is so light-sensitive that even with a $100 sleeping mask, facing the other direction, if she just thinks I turned a reading lamp on she can't fall asleep. She hates it and I hate it but all I can do is read the print books during the day and Kindle at night. :(

Last edited: