Where Are All The Bama, Texas, Ohio State and Nebraska Posters At?

I think there's one left. Theifery or something
Its simply amazing. The last 10 years of them sucking major ass has driven all their forum fanbase to hide behind orangebloods. They're scared to come out of their bubble and are just sharing the suck to themselves.

Someone got rid of my gif response in post #17?

Its a joke, ralphie knew that.

I heard Shaggy banned him and he never came back after the temp ban?
yeah, he had a meltdown over Honors constantly trolling the CFB board

i think he was just sick of shaggy's shit, tbh. he'd probably be open to posting on this board if someone could find him. I think he posts on one of those SEC sites. SEC talk or SEC rant

yeah, he had a meltdown over Honors constantly trolling the CFB board

i think he was just sick of shaggy's shit, tbh. he'd probably be open to posting on this board if someone could find him. I think he posts on one of those SEC sites. SEC talk or SEC rant
Must have been during that long period when I was gone. I never was here when Shaggy was really interacting with anyone. How did he mess with 4down20?

Must have been during that long period when I was gone. I never was here when Shaggy was really interacting with anyone. How did he mess with 4down20?
Honors kept trolling the CFB board. 4down20 finally went off and said "when Hammer was running this site, worthless trolls like Honors would last two seconds. Shaggy get your website under control."

Honors kept pushing and pushing until 4down20 lost it, lmao. pretty much told Shaggy that he was totally incompetent at running a sports forum

He tagged Shaggy. Shaggy told him to "enjoy your two week vacation, fuckhead" (or something like that)

4down20 never came back

Honors kept trolling the CFB board. 4down20 finally went off and said "when Hammer was running this site, worthless trolls like Honors would last two seconds. Shaggy get your website under control."

Honors kept pushing and pushing until 4down20 lost it, lmao. pretty much told Shaggy that he was totally incompetent at running a sports forum

He tagged Shaggy. Shaggy told him to "enjoy your two week vacation, fuckhead" (or something like that)

4down20 never came back

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Shaggy didn't do anything really. Rivals had a huge migration with a bunch of shitbags and it was driving him nuts. He started tagging Shaggy and bitching, Shaggy tried to talk him down a bit and 4down20 just lit him up.

I still can't believe how fast it went down. It was zero to 60 in a 5 second e-suicide.

Shaggy didn't do anything really. Rivals had a huge migration with a bunch of shitbags and it was driving him nuts. He started tagging Shaggy and bitching, Shaggy tried to talk him down a bit and 4down20 just lit him up.

I still can't believe how fast it went down. It was zero to 60 in a 5 second e-suicide.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

I heard Shaggy banned him and he never came back after the temp ban?
He post on another message board Under the name 3down10 ( not kidding). He got banned from that one too for arguing nonstop with people

War Eagles are ghey

Reactions: Me
In Cincinnati

Your favorite home away from home

I invited all the Cincinnati fans and I’m here.

Simmer down WT. You'll have a few of us over here to kick you around when you lose several games this year.
We brought you over for the PF only as you’re out of your depth on the CF forum.