Where's all the crying "they're a power 5 undefeated ACC Championship team"

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,455.00
They've deserve to be top 4 and in the College football playoffs??

Crickets...

rebs feeling chippy tonight after their big win.
Big win? Na...

Wait till next year. We'll be chippy next year. We got something coming you ain't seen us have in a LOOOONG time... going to be an exciting time for us :)

Big win? Na...

Wait till next year. We'll be chippy next year. We got something coming you ain't seen us have in a LOOOONG time... going to be an exciting time for us :)
8-4 season inbound

You realize FSU had 29 players missing, right?
So they had 21 kids that didn't buy into the fake championship they were saying they were going to claim if they beat Georgia and finished undefeated.

That was an amazing amount of kids bailing on their team. How many teams lose that many to the portal on an undefeated season?

So they had 21 kids that didn't buy into the fake championship they were saying they were going to claim if they beat Georgia and finished undefeated.

That was an amazing amount of kids bailing on their team. How many teams lose that many to the portal on an undefeated season?
They don’t have 29 kids opting out if they are playing Michigan tomorrow.

Just as I’m sure UDub or any other in the playoff have minimal to no opt outs If they are playing Georgia yesterday.

They don’t have 29 kids opting out if they are playing Michigan tomorrow.

Just as I’m sure UDub or any other in the playoff have minimal to no opt outs If they are playing Georgia yesterday.

How many opt-outs did Oregon have? Ohio State?

How many opt-outs did Oregon have? Ohio State?
And?

Are ether of those teams having the amount of opt outs (as minimal as they were) they had if they are playing in the playoff tomorrow?

Last edited:
And?

Are ether of those teams having the amount of opt outs (as minimal as they were) they had if they are playing in the playoff tomorrow?
21 is just under 25% of your scholarships. That's a lot for any team, more or less one that went undefeated and had a coach being talked about as one of the best this year.

I don't think that is now normal for most teams not in the playoffs.

21 is just under 25% of your scholarships. That's a lot for any team, more or less one that went undefeated and had a coach being talked about as one of the best this year.

I don't think that is now normal for most teams not in the playoffs.
Most of their starters didn’t play. Smart even said it was a completely different team. I’m not arguing they would have beaten Georgia at full strength, but it wouldn’t have been nearly as bad as what it was. Using this as some justification for why FSU didn’t make it is BS.

Most of their starters didn’t play. Smart even said it was a completely different team. I’m not arguing they would have beaten Georgia at full strength, but it wouldn’t have been nearly as bad as what it was. Using this as some justification for why FSU didn’t make it is BS.

FSU didn't make it because they weren't one of the 4 best teams.

Back