Where's all the crying "they're a power 5 undefeated ACC Championship team"

FSU didn't make it because they weren't one of the 4 best teams.
Are we doing 4 best? Then there is no justification for Georgia to be left out if that’s the case.

Because there’s not a non husky soul (you included Oscar) that believes Washington would beat UGa.

Are we doing 4 best? Then there is no justification for Georgia to be left out if that’s the case.

Because there’s not a non husky soul (you included Oscar) that believes Washington would beat UGa.

Washington is perfectly capable of beating UGA.

After all, a weak Bama team just did it

Most of their starters didn’t play. Smart even said it was a completely different team. I’m not arguing they would have beaten Georgia at full strength, but it wouldn’t have been nearly as bad as what it was. Using this as some justification for why FSU didn’t make it is BS.
I made no such excuse. I said it's pathetic they had that many bail and refuse to play for their brothers. I accused the ones that sat out of being pussies.

I doubt they beat Georgia even if their main QB hadn't gotten hurt and they were still in that bowl or had they both made the playoffs and faced each other. I didn't have really high opinions of FSU this year.

For a guy that’s pumped the eye test as much as you did before the PacChamp game, it’s laughable watching you do a 180 now.

UGA looked very beatable in the SECCG. That's the definition of "eye test"

UGA looked very beatable in the SECCG. That's the definition of "eye test"

Breaking News!!!!!

Georgia looked beatable in the SECCG because they lost.

we-landed-on-the-moon-jim-carey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

I made no such excuse. I said it's pathetic they had that many bail and refuse to play for their brothers. I accused the ones that sat out of being pussies.

I doubt they beat Georgia even if their main QB hadn't gotten hurt and they were still in that bowl or had they both made the playoffs and faced each other. I didn't have really high opinions of FSU this year.
I never said you did. But this thread we are in does exactly that.

FSU didn't make it because they weren't one of the 4 best teams.
Georgia lost their LAST game to one of the four best teams and didn't make the playoffs for the same reason FSU didn't make it. Which was because...
...there weren't eight more chairs left when the music stopped playing.

You have to give the season some credibility. Not to mention this is a bit of an overreaction to a singular Bow game. The only thing we really learned this year is that college football has a P2, not a P4

You have to give the season some credibility. Not to mention this is a bit of an overreaction to a singular Bow game. The only thing we really learned this year is that college football has a P2, not a P4
We've known that for a long time.

Blows my mind that Rutgers is going to be a member of a "power" conference and Clemson is not.

They likely won't be when a group of schools splits from FBS to become their own division.

I'm not sure when that will be, but 2036 at the latest. It's inevitable though.

I 100% agree with your first sentence. I'm not trying to disparage Washington whatsoever. They absolutely deserve to be in. I'm saying so did FSU too as they like Washington did all that was asked of them. The idea that you can use the cheap excuse "not one of the 4 best" on one team yet not another is as asinine as using yesterdays Orange bowl as justification for FSU being out.

They likely won't be when a group of schools splits from FBS to become their own division.

I'm not sure when that will be, but 2036 at the latest. It's inevitable though.
Hell, according to actuaries, I'll be dead.

Back