Which cities should go after the Coyotes franchise?

How Wisconsin doesn't have a hockey team I don't know. If they want to keep the franchise in the U.S. I say Milwaukee would be a great spot. But anywhere in Canada would be an obvious good choice too. Of course they'll probably move to Jacksonville.

How Wisconsin doesn't have a hockey team I don't know. If they want to keep the franchise in the U.S. I say Milwaukee would be a great spot. But anywhere in Canada would be an obvious good choice too. Of course they'll probably move to Jacksonville.
Milwaukee would be best, wouldn't even need to mess around with changing divisions etc.

Did you know? The Original Jets/Arizona Coyotes franchise has won a grand total of 5 playoff series since the franchise entered the NHL in 1979-80.

Milwaukee makes about the most sense. I've thought they should have had a franchise 40 years ago. Oklahoma or Kansas Cities might not be bad picks, either. Hard to say though if KC would get another shot.

Sun Devil right here! :laugh:

jerry maguire money GIF

I truly believe that the Coyotes would have had a much better chance of being a stable franchise in Glendale if the Cardinals stadium were built at a location at least three miles from the arena.

I truly believe that the Coyotes would have had a much better chance of being a stable franchise in Glendale if the Cardinals stadium were built at a location at least three miles from the arena.
I don't think their shitty management and ownership over the years has anything to do with the Cardinals.