Poll Which is the trashiest tattoo in baseball?

Trashiest tattoo

• Gaybe Kapler’s hand tat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
There’s only two real options.

Vote and discuss

Kapler’s hand tat is pure cringe, and if I were his boss, his ass would be wearing gloves to cover that shit up, but nothing top’s Molina’s. Pure trash.

tats >> wearing dirty ass overalls everywhere
They get warshed after every use. I have a bunch of em

Also if you get a tattoo, you might as well get a disk in your lip, a bone in your nose and some of those neck elongating rings

Doesn't that woman beater, Urias, have some above his shoulders?

neck tats are always the worst.

Kapler’s hand tat is pure cringe, and if I were his boss, his ass would be wearing gloves to cover that shit up, but nothing top’s Molina’s. Pure trash.
this

I looked up "douchebag" in the dictionary and there was Gabe Kapler. I then Googled "roid rage" and there was a closeup of Roidier's neck.

Last edited:
You really love my nuts don't you?

Get off them.

Angry Old Man GIF by South Park

So gross. He should have to wear lace fingerless gloves, like he's in a Madonna Like A Virgin stage.

But I still have to vote Molina. How is he not on the dodgers yet with all those scribbles over his neck?

So gross. He should have to wear lace fingerless gloves, like he's in a Madonna Like A Virgin stage.

But I still have to vote Molina. How is he not on the dodgers yet with all those scribbles over his neck?
That’s a good question. When I picture the stereotypical Dodgers player in my mind, it looks exactly like Yadier Molina

I hate tattoos.

I overlook Molina's.

I hate tattoos.

I overlook Molina's.
Most disappointed I’ve ever been for something sports related was when Acuna showed up to camp with a neck tat a couple years ago

The worst is whatever the fuck those things are on Josh Hamiltons arms to cover up the heroin scars.