Poll Who is the best QB in the NFC West?

Hmmm?

• Total voters
Needs Ciara's family recipe for potato salad, IMO.

Its still Wilson. There's no need to be a prisoner of the moment here. He's had a couple bad games after 5-6 lights out games. Murray is great but lets not forget he's had a couple bad games this year too (Carolina, Detroit). The other two arent worth mentioning in this question. Murray may pass him at some point but not right now.

Despite Russ's month of fuck ups, he's still the best QB by a wide margin. Goff playing well again, Murray looking real good his second year and the Gropp is well injured again.

Despite Russ's month of fuck ups, he's still the best QB by a wide margin. Goff playing well again, Murray looking real good his second year and the Gropp is well injured again.
Gropp doesnt get to be in the conversation anyways (hurt or not)
A guy that averages 6 pass attempts a game is excluded LOL

Wilson and it's not close.

But Murray would be second with Goff in 3rd.

Garrapolo isn't really the for sure starter much longer...so yeah.

Is this a serious question?

Based on each others sample size, I would also give it to Wilson hands down. I am talking about this season only. Should have made that clear in the OP I guess 🤷‍♂️

If we are ranking it’s Wilson at one and Murray at a very close two at the moment.

But, that’s more due to me resisting recency bias. If Murray’s sample (a few not so good games.....a few more insanely good games) holds into next year I think we have a real debate to have.

Murray has just been damn exciting. His speed and running top Russ. Russ is still the much better thrower overall.

I’m just waiting for some defensive player to finally catch him dancing one too many steps and crush him. Since I have a fantasy team that drafted him (and I’m proud of that guess) and am tied for first place with the playoffs coming.....I expect someone may catch him and knock him sideways soon :biggrin:

Roman Gabriel.

What do I win?

Have to give the nod to Wilson at the moment. He has the complete package.

Mobile, strong arm, solid and more game wise. When I say solid he just seems sturdier than Murray. Probably has at most an inch and 10 lbs on him but looks thicker.

Roman Gabriel.

What do I win?
An autograph T shirt from this guy
fail eli manning GIF

We know for sure it isn't Goff or Garoppolo.

2 years you can make the Murray case. Cause he's close.

While Murray is on the rise, it’s still Wilson by far.