Poll Who will be the Big12's 14th school now that Colorado is on board?

Who's it gonna be?

• Arizona

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Utah

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • UConn

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Memphis

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Oregon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

• Arizona State

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Cal

• Oregon State

• Stanford

• SDSU

• P otato A nd C arrot 12 minute salad

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 15,924.00
Who ya got & why?

I went Arizona because, reasons and whatnot
Wouldn't shock me in the least, Big12 loves (or at least has in the past) its Flagship universities, and they are losing OU and a big state flagship in Texas. Would they shoot for Cal to get another Flagship in a big state?

I went Uconn because I think its gonna be tough to pull Zona away from ASU. They either both go, or none IMO.

Honestly, I think AZ, Washington and Oregon all go. Utah wants nothing to do with BYU, so won't be them.

I get they already have TCU, but why they wouldn't now try to get SMU and lock up another state school. Yeah yeah "TV footprint" and all that, but there is something to be said about not having another P5 in your back yard.

Cal...because they are a pushover and will gain more revenue by jumping to the Big

More I think about it more I’m thinking Arizona, they’ve been rumored longer and Big12 wants to make their basketball even stronger so.. makes sense.

I HOPE Utah winds up in the Big12 as well at some point just so we the fans can have that game with BYU locked in every year.

I would bet a lot of money that it's Arizona

Am I the only one that thinks adding Colorado isn't all that great. I'm not sure it is all that much better than adding three of the other four. It is better than the Cougar High addition. (The Houston one, not the Provo one.)

Colorado isn't all that important by themselves, but their defection weakens the PAC and puts the Big XII in better position to be league #3

Happy Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Am I the only one that thinks adding Colorado isn't all that great. I'm not sure it is all that much better than adding three of the other four. It is better than the Cougar High addition. (The Houston one, not the Provo one.)
Coach Prime is very disappointed in your lack of faith in his miracle work...

marvinmartianlookateyes.gif

It’s a domino.

This is an awful add if it’s by Itself or with UConn.