Who will win Heisman

Texas IS Texas now....and they are behind Oregon. It's not like the committee is unaware of who Texas is.

Besides, we all know that the committee downplays early games.
If I were picking -- I'd choose Oregon. But Texas is Texas and the CFP makes their own rules. If they are healthy, meaning Ewers is playing and they go on and hammer Tech and then do the same to whoever, maybe OU, in the Big 12 CG -- I think they put in Texas.

The OOC games people thought were going to be good wins by the PAC, Utah over Florida (Florida is trash), Washington over MSU (MSU is as bad of a P5 team as I've seen in a long time), Oregon State over Wisconsin, I believe (Wisconsin is a disaster this year). All looked like great wins in OOC, but those teams are now 5-5, 3-7 and 5-5.

That Texas win over Bama in Tuscaloosa is HUGE. Texas isn't up there too high now because they have missed Ewers a couple games and had Malik Murphy (sp?) fill in and even start a game.

That OOC win though AT Bama, if you pair that with a conference title and 12 wins, how do you keep that out? It is tough.

These things usually play themselves out, but I think this year they are going to have a cluster f#ck, as FSU will likely go undefeated. Either UM or OSU will be 28 point favorites in the B1G title game, so it is almost definite one will be undefeated. Zero chance the SEC champ isn't in.

So it will come down to the PAC and Big 12 champ.

Wait a minute. We are going by the Transitive Property? Oregon barely beats Texas Tech. Assume Texas kills Texas Tech, so Texas is better than Oregon? That isn't Transitive Property. That is common opponent factor. You want true Transitive Property? South Alabama beat (actually brutalized) Oklahoma State, Oklahoma State beat Oklahoma, Oklahoma beat Texas... I won't finish that statement.
My bad -- Common opponent then. I thought that was considered transitive property.

How will the CFP decide if FSU goes undefeated, UM or OSU go undefeated -- That is two CFP spots. The SEC champ is 100% in.

If Washington wins and is undefeated -- easy decision.

If Oregon wins and is 12-1 and Texas win the Big 12 and is 12-1. How will they choose? Texas has, by far the best OOC win. Oregon will have the best in conference win. They will have one common opponent.
Oregon struggled with Texas Tech. If Texas hammers Tech. Will that be something the CFP uses?

I mean the committee has FSU over UW now for no reason they could articulate. They for sure could snub a different Pac team. They've done it before.

My bad -- Common opponent then. I thought that was considered transitive property.

How will the CFP decide if FSU goes undefeated, UM or OSU go undefeated -- That is two CFP spots. The SEC champ is 100% in.

If Washington wins and is undefeated -- easy decision.

If Oregon wins and is 12-1 and Texas win the Big 12 and is 12-1. How will they choose? Texas has, by far the best OOC win. Oregon will have the best in conference win. They will have one common opponent.
Oregon struggled with Texas Tech. If Texas hammers Tech. Will that be something the CFP uses?
I say this in the scenario you presented. Don't think like a fan. Think like the CFP, shit, if that is even possible with how they talk out of all sides of their mouth. Just say it does come down to that final spot, and it is between Texas and Oregon. We all know that other games have to be played, and anything can happen. A bad call, the ball bounces the wrong way, and I hate to even say injuries. You know but still think like the CFP. Texas could look like crap in the remainder of their games, and Oregon could come out and waste the rest of the teams they face. CFP likes eye test. On the other hand, if the games are close, the CFP likes the bluebloods. Difficult to say.

On the other hand, if the games are close, the CFP likes the bluebloods. Difficult to say.

Oregon has two teams remaining that the CFP has ranked pretty high.

BigXII was easily the worst league this year, and won't be given the benefit of the doubt.