Poll Who wins the AP MVP?

Who ya got??

• Total voters
jon glaser fishing GIF

You don't know anything about football, I'm not surprised.

Stick with synchronized swimming and figure skating.
I've forgotten more about football than your dumb ass will ever know. Stick to being a disingenuous dildo/make believe engineer and leave the men's sports to us men.

BTW, come on over here and let me get that hook outta yo mouff, ya fucking dummy.

Josh Allen would get my vote, Brady would be my 2nd choice.

Rodgers and Mahomes are system QB's and there's at least 10 guys in the league right now that could step in and win 12-14 games with KC or the Packers.
This takes the cake as the dumbest comment you've ever made here. Tell me you can't be that stupid.

This takes the cake as the dumbest comment you've ever made here. Tell me you can't be that stupid.
Got another one!

I was hoping to catch a nice big trophy fish, but all I'm getting is tiny little fanboys.

Got another one!

I was hoping to catch a nice big trophy fish, but all I'm getting is tiny little fanboys.
Did you enjoy watching the Patriots this season? :dhd:

Did you enjoy watching the Patriots this season? :dhd:
Have you enjoyed watching Rodgers choke on a bag of dicks for the last 13 years?

Have you enjoyed watching Rodgers choke on a bag of dicks for the last 13 years?
He did win two MVPs plus a Super Bowl so I guess he did alright.

He did win two MVPs plus a Super Bowl so I guess he did alright.
And he choked on his own pecker again today.

No biggie, it's only a game.

Josh Allen would get my vote, Brady would be my 2nd choice.

Rodgers and Mahomes are system QB's and there's at least 10 guys in the league right now that could step in and win 12-14 games with KC or the Packers.
Shut up stupid.

why is Rodgers acting like there's a possibility he won't be back next year