who you got winnin in the playoffs?

So, hell freezing over?
I'm pretty sure that is what is happening with this weather right now. Someone in Michigan must have sold their soul to the devil.

Michigan winning the national title AND Detroit hosting and winning a playoff game, with another home playoff game coming up? If you asked me before their season if this would happen, I'd have said, when hell freezes over. Yet here we are.

Hoping for a Lions vs Bills/Texans Super Bowl.
I'm not sure if Lions fans could handle going to a Super Bowl. We had fans breaking down crying in the stands after winning a playoff game. If we won the SB -- it may be the sign of an apocalypse

I'm not sure if Lions fans could handle going to a Super Bowl. We had fans breaking down crying in the stands after winning a playoff game. If we won the SB -- it may be the sign of an apocalypse
I know. All my in-laws are in the Detroit area. They kind of got used to the Red Wings winning, still was a big deal but...and the Pistons and Tigers back in the day. But the Lions winning a SB would be unfathomable.

I find it funny that people from Michigan use "when hell freezes over". Hell freezes over every winter in Michigan.
I know. Have you ever been there. It is nice little town.

I know. All my in-laws are in the Detroit area. They kind of got used to the Red Wings winning, still was a big deal but...and the Pistons and Tigers back in the day. But the Lions winning a SB would be unfathomable.
I live about 10 minutes from Ford Field. Fans in our area are into the Wings and Tigers, not so much the Pistons. But the Lions is on a completely different level -- if they win a title, they may have 2+ million people downtown for the parade.

I see Baltimore in the east. Good defense and best balance. Buffalo's defense isn't very good and they don't run the ball well either. Josh Allen is going to have to carry the team into the super bowl and the Ravens are good enough defensively to slow Allen.

Perfect in the NFC so far

1-2 in the AFC
Dolphins over the Chiefs was your only really bad pick but give you credit for picking Bucs over the Eagles and Packers over Dallas.

Dolphins had too many defensive injuries to win that game in KC.

I thought Dallas was a for sure win at home. That was an epic choke.

I don’t have high expectations for the Eagles but that Bucs draw was the easiest first game.

Dolphins over the Chiefs was your only really bad pick but give you credit for picking Bucs over the Eagles and Packers over Dallas.

Dolphins had too many defensive injuries to win that game in KC.

I thought Dallas was a for sure win at home. That was an epic choke.

I don’t have high expectations for the Eagles but that Bucs draw was the easiest first game.
Had I checked the weather forecast, I probably wouldn’t have picked the Dolphins

Cowboys always choke and the Packers were a hot team coming in, and the Eagles have been dog shit for most of the second half, Bucs at home, honestly I’m surprised the Bucs were 3 point dogs. Just wish I wasn’t a sissy and would have bet ML’s instead of taking the points in those games

Had I checked the weather forecast, I probably wouldn’t have picked the Dolphins

Cowboys always choke and the Packers were a hot team coming in, and the Eagles have been dog shit for most of the second half, Bucs at home, honestly I’m surprised the Bucs were 3 point dogs. Just wish I wasn’t a sissy and would have bet ML’s instead of taking the points in those games
The ML on the Packers was too high to resist. Hedged with an equal bet taking the points.

I see Baltimore in the east. Good defense and best balance. Buffalo's defense isn't very good and they don't run the ball well either. Josh Allen is going to have to carry the team into the super bowl and the Ravens are good enough defensively to slow Allen.
um, actually, Buffalo has been pretty solid running the ball the last month or so of the season, and they totally gashed the Steelers. That said, I still think Baltimore will beat them, if they meet up.

So, do we re-pick now???

Cause I kinda blew it

I'm still picking the Browns.

Houston beat our asses, but it was still a very surprisingly good year when I think about all the injuries they had. Actually, one of the best seasons they've had in the past 20 years! I'm gonna soak it in and smell it all up.