Who's watching my Redskins play for the playoffs?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
I grew up going to Redskins games. My Dad had season tickets.

But came to USC and I would just walk over to Raiders games.

You couldn't even follow a team faraway up until relatively recently.

So I didn't really suffer so much during Synder. They were just some faraway team from my youth.

I would watch them if they were on tv but they weren't on much.

But the past few years it's become much easier to support a faraway team. Due to Internet, blogs, NFL TV, Redzone, etc.

1. If I give a prize, I know I read it or got to that part of the thread.
2. They know I read that post. They get an alert.
3. Really only posting here a little while, like on StockTwits and I notice, on both NOBODY can click a Like button? It's that hard to press Like?
3. So even though I was in politics section arguing with all kinds of bad blood- I still give out prizes, Like, Winner, cake, carrots, hearts, rainbows, or the bad ones. Again, why not a click?
4. Anyway, had a beef with 1-2 guys or 3-4 so I Hit Ignore on them. Noticed one guy had 12,000 posts and only 85 likes!? That's just sad.
5. I think it's fun to click on the funny prizes. People are too serious. I'm not gonna type, Yep, I Heard that to every post.

I using an iPad. I would only edit for typos or spelling errors.
So, the person can tell I agve them th likes, I gather?

It's just funny when you read a long thread with no likes but 20-25 people read it or commented? And then they get likes but only from me, not 5-10-15 likes. Weird! Pretty hilarious to give cake, carrots, winner star, I Luv You, Man hearts... I guess I'm easily amused.

But on StockTwits too. Hundreds of people posting, hundreds reading but almost nobody "likes." Sheesh!

HTTR!