Why are tater tots so good?

I have found this.
It's better than what you get at the actual Arby's.
Almost as good as Tator Tots

You can get them super crisp at home.

1623872032959.png

fuck, does VA have bazaars? Could go for some nice potato pancakes like they used to do up at the NEPA church/firehouse bazaars.

don't forget that oil
Đéo Ti Yes GIF by Pose FX

What is wrong with you!?!
other than wanting to suck billionaire cock, he's a pretty good dude. he knows the police and govt. suck. he's just on the wrong side of how to make that better.

sorry @Guy Incognito

other than wanting to suck billionaire cock, he's a pretty good dude. he knows the police and govt. suck. he's just on the wrong side of how to make that better.

sorry @Guy Incognito
If he likes steak fries over curly, or Checkers/Rally’s we’re gonna have a problem.

If he likes steak fries over curly, or Checkers/Rally’s we’re gonna have a problem.
curly fries? meh, that's just a gimmick, ain't hard to make potatoes nice. if steak fries mean the cut you add vinegar to, i dig that. if it's like double fried bullshit type stuff, no.

curly fries? meh, that's just a gimmick, ain't hard to make potatoes nice. if steak fries mean the cut you add vinegar to, i dig that. if it's like double fried bullshit type stuff, no.
I use vinegar to clean things.

I use vinegar to clean things.
same, figure it's healthy. same reason i drink alcohol. cleaning out the system. plus vinegar on the right set of fries, soooooo good.

Tater nachos!!!!

Curly fries are absolutely awful.
Time and a place!!

Best time is around 2:30am and the best place is when an errant one sneaks into your regular fries order.

Strong love in this thread for the absolutely horrendous curly fries.