Why are there no kayakers waiting for splash down home runs outside of Citi Field?

Only reason I can think of is that it's too cold in NY still. Just give it a couple months or so.

Do they make any material that can survive in the East River?
They have that stuff that they spray a screen door in the bottom of a boat with on the commercial that could probably hold up

Brits GIF by BRIT Awards

A) Even Palmeiro or McGuire on their most roided day couldn't hit it 1500+ feet (and over the upper deck)

B) Ain't nothing floating in the East River/Flushing Bay except bodies

A) Even Palmeiro or McGuire on their most roided day couldn't hit it 1500+ feet (and over the upper deck)

The good steroids and the juiced balls are coming back and there’s gonna be aluminum bats too. All I’m hearing is excuses

The good steroids and the juiced balls are coming back and there’s gonna be aluminum bats too. All I’m hearing is excuses
Maybe they need guidance. Next time the Braves play there you should go out in a bass boat and show 'em how it's done.

Maybe they need guidance. Next time the Braves play there you should go out in a bass boat and show 'em how it's done.
Unless UGA is playing a NCG there, I will never find myself in NYC. Said the same thing about LA, but the UGA NCG exception came into play there

Unless UGA is playing a NCG there, I will never find myself in NYC. Said the same thing about LA, but the UGA NCG exception came into play there

I only really go to NYC for shows/baseball/mandatory sister visit. I don't hate the city, but the prospect of going in (whether it's driving in or taking the train) sucks.

There's always poo, or the occasional mutant fish...

They can’t leave their houses because someone might squat.