Why is the 2020 flu shit, I mean flu shot, causing such serious reactions?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 112.00
LOL @ anyone who chooses to be injected by a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company in the year 2020. :L

LOL @ anyone who chooses to be injected by a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company in the year 2020. :facepalm:

If we're lucky it'll take out all the lifetime politicians.

But I'll bet they're not really taking it. Just a show.

Is it? Who is reporting this? I decided to read up on it....and im finding.....

bethenny frankel nothing GIF

I had no problems with it.

GF had it yesterday at her job with the hospital. Keep telling her by Monday she'll have a 3rd eye in the middle of her forehead.

Define ‘serious’.
what is the incidence?
Adverse events happen.
Immune systems are like fingerprints.

Is it? Who is reporting this? I decided to read up on it....and im finding.....

bethenny frankel nothing GIF
That’s because there isn’t anything. The reporting on the “problems” of flu vaccine this year is the same as any other year: (1) people aren’t getting it enough because they’re too poor, dumb or anti-vaxxer and (2) the vaccine won’t be protective enough because of the few strains it’s designed against.

I am reading about a new “universal” flu vaccine in development. Though the name is a bit of a misnomer and ‘multivalent’ is probably more correct.

That’s because there isn’t anything. The reporting on the “problems” of flu vaccine this year is the same as any other year: (1) people aren’t getting it enough because they’re too poor, dumb or anti-vaxxer and (2) the vaccine won’t be protective enough because of the few strains it’s designed against.

I am reading about a new “universal” flu vaccine in development. Though the name is a bit of a misnomer and ‘multivalent’ is probably more correct.
No doubt there are a lot of the same issues you see every year with the flu vaccine. I don’t try to deny that at all.

But, the OP came across as the 2020 vaccine having so much more for issues. So where would that be corroborated?

No doubt there are a lot of the same issues you see every year with the flu vaccine. I don’t try to deny that at all.

But, the OP came across as the 2020 vaccine having so much more for issues. So where would that be corroborated?
Dunno. Concerns about the flu vaccine are kinda weird. Flu vaccine ≠ COVID-19 vaccine. One has been been manufactured for years, has a good safety profile and is generally effective (against the strains it was designed for), while the other is brand new, was rushed through clinical development and has an unknown effect on certain populations.

Dunno. Concerns about the flu vaccine are kinda weird. Flu vaccine ≠ COVID-19 vaccine. One has been been manufactured for years, has a good safety profile and is generally effective (against the strains it was designed for), while the other is brand new, was rushed through clinical development and has an unknown effect on certain populations.
That’s what I could not of figured out by the OP and title. Problems with the actual 2020 flu vaccine? Just calling the Covid vaccine the “flu” vaccine....because....ya know.

I guess it’s all really nothing.