Why the PAC folded and why Bo Nix will not be drafted

He will get drafted there are too many teams in need of a QB and he will get drafted higher than he should but will wash out.

I dont think thats exactly a fair take tho. HE had more pressure being a legacy player following his dad at Auburn. some of that pressure may have also been on him at a few other schools but not necessarily all of them. There have been plenty of times out here where the fans were calling for coaches or players to be replaced after bad showings. times where the fans were very vocal about the coaches choices.
there is the belief that SEC fans are passionate but West coast fans are just delusional and annoying.

there is a much simpler answer as to why the pac folded and their names are Scott and Kliavkof

I dont think thats exactly a fair take tho. HE had more pressure being a legacy player following his dad at Auburn. some of that pressure may have also been on him at a few other schools but not necessarily all of them. There have been plenty of times out here where the fans were calling for coaches or players to be replaced after bad showings. times where the fans were very vocal about the coaches choices.
there is the belief that SEC fans are passionate but West coast fans are just delusional and annoying.
Is that why your stadium is smaller than most high school stadiums in Texas?

Nix wasn't getting shit from the fans he was getting shit in the locker room and its Malzahn's fault.

Malzahn didn't do the kid any favors by announcing he would win a national championship in his 4 years at Auburn and named him the starter before he even officially was on campus.

That's a lot to live up for an 18 year old and while he handled it pretty well it made him super cocky and not embraced in the locker room. Nix and his family were pretty good at pointing the finger and to be fair they weren't always wrong but again didn't win him any support in the locker room.

Nix was handled poorly by Malzahn, it went into the complete shitter (as did everything) under Harsin and I don't blame him for transferring but it wasn't the fans acting negatively towards him because he was pretty protected and most people blamed the o-line. Let him have started to drop games at Oregon and it would have been 10 times worse because he was viewed as family in Auburn.

Is that why your stadium is smaller than most high school stadiums in Texas?
1 I dont have a stadium.
2. the 3 largest high school stadiums in the country are all smaller than Autzen and none are located in Texas.

Nix wasn't getting shit from the fans he was getting shit in the locker room and its Malzahn's fault.

Malzahn didn't do the kid any favors by announcing he would win a national championship in his 4 years at Auburn and named him the starter before he even officially was on campus.

That's a lot to live up for an 18 year old and while he handled it pretty well it made him super cocky and not embraced in the locker room. Nix and his family were pretty good at pointing the finger and to be fair they weren't always wrong but again didn't win him any support in the locker room.

Nix was handled poorly by Malzahn, it went into the complete shitter (as did everything) under Harsin and I don't blame him for transferring but it wasn't the fans acting negatively towards him because he was pretty protected and most people blamed the o-line. Let him have started to drop games at Oregon and it would have been 10 times worse because he was viewed as family in Auburn.
Clearly not how he saw it. but maybe you know better about his experience

1 I dont have a stadium.
2. the 3 largest high school stadiums in the country are all smaller than Autzen and none are located in Texas.
1. La di damn da, play your gay, socially awkward semantics bullshit with another retard

3. Your stadium barely seats 50k. That’s embarrassing

1. La di damn da, play your gay, socially awkward semantics bullshit with another retard

3. Your stadium barely seats 50k. That’s embarrassing

50k is wrong but still 30k more than large texas high school stadiums which still makes you very wrong.
54k is the official with standing room up to 60k. which still puts it larger than over half of FBS stadiums.
Oregon averaged 103.51% capacity on the season.

50k is wrong but still 30k more than large texas high school stadiums which still makes you very wrong.
54k is the official with standing room up to 60k. which still puts it larger than over half of FBS stadiums.
Oregon averaged 103.51% capacity on the season.
It’s basically half capacity of any real college football stadium. Your stadium is a bigger joke than your program

It’s basically half capacity of any real college football stadium. Your stadium is a bigger joke than your program
Michigan has the largest listed capacity at 107601. 54000 x2 is 108000. difference of 399.
the difference to the next largest is still over 1400.
this is the only stadium that could make that statement of half. if going off standing its more than any doubled up and more than any of the listed records
so wrong again.

Funny - I’ve been between the hedges 5 times. Little ole Autzen with only 54k is louder than Sanford at 92k.

Michigan has the largest listed capacity at 107601. 54000 x2 is 108000. difference of 399.
the difference to the next largest is still over 1400.
this is the only stadium that could make that statement of half. if going off standing its more than any doubled up and more than any of the listed records
so wrong again.
Essentially half capacity. It’s a joke of a stadium and you should be embarrassed

So the engineers designed the stadium to hold in sound. Congrats
One of the UGA games I went to was vs LSU. Fight broke out in the section I was in, between these really drunk Cajuns and Dawg fans. I went up a few rows to be a peacemaker, and was drilled in the side of the head by one of the LSU fans. I turned and beat the schidt out them. Tell ya what she really deserved it :)

Let's be honest, Dawgs fans are so trashy they should burn Sanford to the ground at the next home game just to clean up the gene pool

Clearly not how he saw it. but maybe you know better about his experience
I’m sure he wants to talk about how between plays the other players either ignored him or he stood by himself.