Series Thread Wild Card Round

It’s not humanly possible to feel good about the prospect of a Philadelphia team winning anything. There’s a universal human gag reflex at the mere thought of it.
and here i would have thought a san fransico man would have seen more things in their time.

It’s not humanly possible to feel good about the prospect of a Philadelphia team winning anything. There’s a universal human gag reflex at the mere thought of it.
It usually means that a Los Angeles team won't win it, though.

Universal fan of a non-Philadelphia team, perhaps.

It usually means that a Los Angeles team won't win it, though.
Here’s the thing. If Philly winning it means the Dodgers don’t, I’m all in. I’m a big believer in the lesser of two evils. I just pray that there’s a God in heaven who doesn’t impose that Hobson’s Choice.

Mets fans were so fucking cocky and they end up having the 3rd best season in their own division

Mets fans were so fucking cocky and they end up having the 3rd best season in their own division
Maybe they can play that trumpet song during the 7th inning stretch of Division Series games to keep it going.....

You're going to want the volume up on this one.

You're going to want the volume up on this one.

That’s been out there for a bit. The top Braves Twitter troll posted it around a month ago when the Braves briefly took a half game lead in the division. Don’t know where it originated from though