NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Wild Card Weekend

That onside kick might have just kept Maher from being shot by some degenerate gambler because he would have been singlehandedly responsible for the Over not hitting.

That onside kick might have just kept Maher from being shot by some degenerate gambler because he would have been singlehandedly responsible for the Over not hitting.
Oh well. Hopefully the lunatics bet the under.

Why does Kellen Moore look Mike McCartheys son?

I remember when people were insisting the AFC east was the best division.

Good win for the cowboys, Dak had a good game. Let’s hope he can keep it going next week.

I hope that Dallas kicker kills himself. Over misses by .5 points and the kicker misses 4 extra points and cost me a decent chunk of change

And the Bengals got screwed by that Damar Hamlin situation. They were leading that game when it was called off and they have to travel to Buffalo. Should have been a forfeit for Buffalo

I hope that Dallas kicker kills himself. Over misses by .5 points and the kicker misses 4 extra points and cost me a decent chunk of change
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Four missed xp’s in a playoff game has to be a record or something.

#CornhuskerKickers #KickRocksBitch

Oh well. Hopefully the lunatics bet the under.

No such luck, it seems.

My goodness, sometimes your posts are so full of cringe. The kicker should kill himself because you have a gambling problem and lost a few dollars? Toxic AF

My goodness, sometimes your posts are so full of cringe. The kicker should kill himself because you have a gambling problem and lost a few dollars? Toxic AF
I don’t have a gambling problem since I’ve profited from gambling throughout my life. Doesn’t mean whoever causes a bad beat shouldn’t kill themselves