GAME Wildcard Weekend Thread

So who had the Steelers/Browns as the highest scoring game this weekend?

Unpopular Opinion:

If I was hiring a head coach, first question I would ask is: Do you believe analytics is the proper approach to take in football?

If they said "yes", the interview would be over and I would be going to the next candidate.

Tomlin ended the Steelers chances of the incredible comeback when he punted on fourth and one.

"But the analytics said he should punt."

Fuck the analytics! You coach with your gut! You don't let some mathematician whose closest relationship to the NFL is having a fantasy team tell you how to coach!

Unpopular Opinion:

If I was hiring a head coach, first question I would ask is: Do you believe analytics is the proper approach to take in football?

If they said "yes", the interview would be over and I would be going to the next candidate.

Tomlin ended the Steelers chances of the incredible comeback when he punted on fourth and one.

"But the analytics said he should punt."

Fuck the analytics! You coach with your gut! You don't let some mathematician whose closest relationship to the NFL is having a fantasy team tell you how to coach!
Yeah they had all the momentum. Obviously if they don’t get it, it’s a fuck up. But you get it and go down and score you really put the pressure on the browns.

you were down by 28 at one point.

Taki taki!
Well that’s a strange name

lol at Michaels and Collinsworth talking offseason for the Steelers.

LMAO at Claypool spiking the ball at the browns defender. Congrats, now only 1.5 scores down and less than 2 minutes. :dhd:

Mayfield did it. 3rd year in the league wins a road playoff game with the Browns. That's awesome

Lol wtf Collingsworth’s son is also at NBC. Sounds just the fuck like him there is no doubt about it, I’ll tell ya.

Dun't watch much NFL, but Browns fans gotta feel like Daddy just left Mommy ...

Pedro Martinez Sport GIF by MLB

Mayfield did it. 3rd year in the league wins a road playoff game with the Browns. That's awesome
Kingsbury taught him well.

Big Ben crying sitting with Pouncey. Think that’s it? Hangs up his boots?

I was told that the Browns were fucked cuz Big Daddy Ben was playing in this game...

lmao

a Browns fan wrote this on the Brows/Steelers post-game thread on reddit:

The better team won today. Steelers, maybe next year will be your year right? Like you always say, maybe next year.

No major surprises this weekend. The four weakest division winners lost (Seahawks and Steelers had both struggled in 2nd half of season, 7-9 Football Team, and Titans with that defense).

You know how Nick Chubb owned Baker’s retarded ass in college? He’s carries Baker in the pros.

Leaders don’t dance around and do throat slash gestures in the first half just to cry like Nancy Kerrigan after the game

You know how Nick Chubb owned Baker’s retarded ass in college? He’s carries Baker in the pros.

Leaders don’t dance around and do throat slash gestures in the first half just to cry like Nancy Kerrigan after the game
I think Baker and Chubb complement each other very well. Total 180 in personalitys though. They were the 2 best players on the field in that college playoff game.