Poll Will Kirk Ferentz return as Iowa's head coach in 2021?

Will KF return in 2021?

• Total voters
Is Iowa State now the top brand in Iowa? Crazy to think that Ferentz came in the same year as Bob Stoops.
11-5 vs ISU the last 16 years

@iowajerms @hawkfan @rmilia1

Who do you think and/or would want Iowa to pick up if Ferentz leaves? I would have to imagine Bob Stoops would be high on the list, maybe Bielema given Iowa is similar to Wisconsin in build and Bielema did have fantastic success with Wisconsin. Both former Iowa players IIRC.

Maybe someone else entirely?

For what? Alledged racism? Is there evidence of the racism or just personal, anecdotal accounts?

This is the problem, someone just accuses someone of 'racism' and somehow the onus is on the accused to prove that they aren't even though no one will listen to them because they were accused of being racist so they end up capitulating to their accusers. People are fucking pathetic.
In 2020 it’s better to get accused of murder than racism. At least you can defend yourself against the murder charge.

Im drunk. I’d better just shut up.

Who do you think and/or would want Iowa to pick up if Ferentz leaves? I would have to imagine Bob Stoops would be high on the list, maybe Bielema given Iowa is similar to Wisconsin in build and Bielema did have fantastic success with Wisconsin. Both former Iowa players IIRC.

I don't think Kirk is leaving anytime in the next 5 years. Yeah, bad start this year with a new QB but no need to make a change

I think eventually they will give his kid a shot.

I would take Stoops, but want no part of Bielema

Stoops would be the obvious first choice for most . Bielema would be eh for me . I'd like an offensive coach next time around though for sure . Honestly haven't thought much about it

Bob Stoops. I can see them also going after Chuck Long

I’m also on the get RichRod back into CFB as a HC too so I’d be behind that move and TBH I could see him making Iowa a lot of fun to watch offensively but Iowa can’t be stupid like Michigan, he would have to have 3-4 years to get his type of players in the program.

Remember when he was a top NFL coaching prospect?

That was funny

Remember when he was a top NFL coaching prospect?

That was funny

You mean when after Iowa went 31-7 in a 3-year stretch and went 7-2 vs Top 25 (final AP poll)?

Ferentz was the first to say he would not have been a good NFL coach.

You mean when after Iowa went 31-7 in a 3-year stretch and went 7-2 vs Top 25 (final AP poll)?

Ferentz was the first to say he would not have been a good NFL coach.

At least he was self aware. He's 100% a college coach only

At least he was self aware. He's 100% a college coach only
He was a coach under Belichick in Cleveland. He was familiar with the difference.

He said something along the lines of it being difficult to control players when they got paid a lot more. I also think a metro college would have struggled getting him. He likes the small town Iowa.