Poll Will Ohio State fans rush to the defense of Urban Meyer?

multiple choice allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• Yes

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • They already are

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • LOL @ Ralphie

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • potato salad

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
They just jealous he didn't digitally penetrate them.

It was only a matter of time……..

until HammerD gave me a tribute thread.

He tagged me in 3 threads that said the same thing in a day, and flat out lied putting words in my mouth. This was the next logical step. I am a little annoyed I have to share this tribute with Ohio State fans though. Ohh well

Poor hammer

He tagged me in 3 threads that said the same thing in a day, and flat out lied putting words in my mouth. This was the next logical step. I am a little annoyed I have to share this tribute with Ohio State fans though. Ohh well

Poor hammer
yada yada yada

You'll defend Urban Meyer no matter what. I truly believe that now.

I think the major problem here is how this hurts his chances of returning to college football. The way I saw this season playing out was Urban does terrible with the Jaguars, they part ways, either mutually or he is fired for on field performance, and gets hired by USC. But now, with this off the field spotlight, I dont think USC or any other big name school takes the risk of hiring him. Maybe things cool off in a couple months, but it seems like this is the beginning of the end for Urban in Jacksonville so my guess is the drama will only grow.

His next stop is back to the studio for a couple years before he maybe returns to college.

Poor hammer
Ha! I think Hammer might have a crush on you! OooOooOooOOooohhHh!!!

I think the major problem here is how this hurts his chances of returning to college football. The way I saw this season playing out was Urban does terrible with the Jaguars, they part ways, either mutually or he is fired for on field performance, and gets hired by USC. But now, with this off the field spotlight, I dont think USC or any other big name school takes the risk of hiring him. Maybe things cool off in a couple months, but it seems like this is the beginning of the end for Urban in Jacksonville so my guess is the drama will only grow.

His next stop is back to the studio for a couple years before he maybe returns to college.
I call crap from thee bull, Vanderbilt would take Urban Meyer in a heartbeat. Isn’t that right @HammerDown?

What's the big deal about Meyer?

What's the big deal about Meyer?
He had some girl grinding on his junk at an Ohio bar after he told the team he wasn’t going to travel with them because he wanted to hang with the grandkids.

He had some girl grinding on his junk at an Ohio bar after he told the team he wasn’t going to travel with them because he wanted to hang with the grandkids.
Oh. I heard about the bar thing, but thought that's his business. I didn't know he lied to his team using his family.