Teams that will win less over the next 10 years:
Michigan State
Stanford
Vanderbilt
Virginia Tech
Louisville

Teams I think will win more games the next 10 years:

ACC:
5. Miami FL - 76 - They seem to be heading in the right direction, and with the new NCAA transfer rule, Miami may be a popular destination for good transfers

9. Georgia Tech - 63 - I like their coach. Being in the heart of Atlanta has to be an advantage. I think they probably inch closer to 8 wins a season in the ACC these next 10 years.

Big 12:

6. Texas - 73 - This is embarrassing for Texas. I think with the right coach, they easily get around the 10 win average. Sark may be the right guy

Big Ten:
5. Michigan - 80 - I'm a Michigan homer. I could see a slight uptick here, and they get closer to the 9-10 win average.

8. Nebraska - 68 - This is sad for a once dominating program. I think they will recover a bit and get closer to averaging around the 8 win a season mark

PAC 12:
3. USC - 83 - They are due to bounce back. In the P12, I think they should be able to get around the 9-10 win mark with the right coach. The new transfer rule should help them immensely. What kid wouldn't want to transfer to southern California?

7. UCLA - 63 - I'm anxious to see if Chip can resurrect them. Great location. I think they get closer to the 8 win a season mark.

SEC: I just don't see much movement with the teams in the SEC.

Top 10 G5/Independents: I don't see much movement here. Even with Liberty jumping up big this year, I don't think they maintain it.

Part of me says that we should be able to do better than 8 wins a year, then I look at the last 5 seasons and I think, jesus can we get 6 wins a season?

6. Texas - 73 - This is embarrassing for Texas. I think with the right coach, they easily get around the 10 win average. Sark may be the right guy
Based on what? his career 7.1 average wins per season?
Texas gonna stay right about where they are with him

7. UCLA - 63 - I'm anxious to see if Chip can resurrect them. Great location. I think they get closer to the 8 win a season mark.

He wont. UCLA was way too big of a rebuild that he just hasnt been able to pull off. when he took over at Oregon they were already at the top and he was there for a few years to get certain pieces in place.

ACC
Up North Carolina
Down Louisville

Big 12
Up Texas
Down Oklahoma St

BIg 10
Up Nebraska
Down Ohio St

PAC
Up UCLA
Down Stanford

SEC
Up Tennessee
Down LSU

ACC -
⬆️ UNC, UVA, GT

⬇️ FSU, UL, NCSU

B1G -
⬆️ NU, IU

⬇️ PSU, MSU

Big 12 -
⬆️ OKST

⬇️ Baylor

Pac 12 -
⬆️ WSU, Utah

⬇️ USC, Stanford

SEC -
⬆️ Ole Miss, UT

⬇️ MSST, LSU, SCar

G5 -
⬆️ UCF, Toledo

⬇️ Cincy, Boise St.

Down = Alabama should go down. 127 wins in 10 years is ridiculous! That's 12.7 wins per year..

Up = Iowa State. Not hard to improve on 55, and that was with averaging 8 wins over the past 4 years.

Down = Alabama should go down. 127 wins in 10 years is ridiculous! That's 12.7 wins per year..

Up = Iowa State. Not hard to improve on 55, and that was with averaging 8 wins over the past 4 years.
I was going to post something similar ... I presume that Saban won't be there for 10 more years, so they will go down some once he leaves.

I also think that Clemson will drop some. Averaging 12 wins per season is hard to maintain. They will have to face a better UNC, Miami and maybe FSU. Also, he has had near perfect QB evals. History says that can't always happen. Even Saban had a few years where he started transfers, a converted RB, and the two McTwins.

Lol at the fact that as bad as Texas has been they still have more wins than Nebraska.

shots fired kangaroo GIF by Outback Steakhouse