Winter golf trip

Me

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 4,509.00
So, our winter trip has been cancelled. Now I've got some vacation days to use. Thought a trip to golf and hike in December would be a good substitute. Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Ocean courses in Southern California would be my suggestion.

Reactions: Me
not much hiking to be had in FL...

if you want to do some golf and hiking and for it to be decent weather...I would first say Arizona because desert golf is pretty cool.

NC this time of year and the Blue Ridge Mountains are pretty nice though...I don't think I have golfed there though. And Asheville for the beer, of course.

Reactions: Me
not much hiking to be had in FL...

if you want to do some golf and hiking and for it to be decent weather...I would first say Arizona because desert golf is pretty cool.

NC this time of year and the Blue Ridge Mountains are pretty nice though...I don't think I have golfed there though. And Asheville for the beer, of course.
Thought about the Raleigh area because my brother and sil could come up and hang out. It can be done, but it would be a little chilly

Thought about the Raleigh area because my brother and sil could come up and hang out. It can be done, but it would be a little chilly
yes, it would be

fall golf is pretty nice though...just gotta get you some pants.

December golf in Raleigh is Cold... not chilly.

For a southerner

King James Lassie GIF by Doctor Who

One of her good friends moved to West Palm Beach, so that's in play now, too, I guess.
What manner of skullduggery is this, Mr. Me?