Poll Worse than 2020, 2021 and 2022?

Is this man worse than COVID, white supremacy, inflation, high gas prices and Putin put together?

• Total voters
Sympathize away! That doesn’t give me a tribute thread now, does it?!
How about instead of sitting there with your thumb in your ass, you make your own damn tribute thread?

How about instead of sitting there with your thumb in your ass, you make your own damn tribute thread?
You can’t tribute yourself, gaylord. Dafuq is wrong with you?! Ugh! The shit I have to put up with!!

The UNMITIGATED GALL!! “Make your own”, he says. That’s it. Gif time for you, fucko.

Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

You can’t tribute yourself, gaylord. Dafuq is wrong with you?! Ugh! The shit I have to put up with!!

The UNMITIGATED GALL!! “Make your own”, he says. That’s it. Gif time for you, fucko.

Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF
Love me some Faron Young

But if it means that much to you, I’ll see what I can do

And now it’s going to be a spider thread. Not a fun Spider-Man meme thread. Just a regular stupid spider thread that’s going to give me teensie little panic attacks every time I open a stupid spoiler.

You did this. I hope the spider gifs get you, too.

And now it’s going to be a spider thread. Not a fun Spider-Man meme thread. Just a regular stupid spider thread that’s going to give me teensie little panic attacks every time I open a stupid spoiler.

You did this. I hope the spider gifs get you, too.
I don’t open spoilers directed at you. But I apologize

Joyce has come out damn near in tears that he cost Galarraga a perfect game. I know that will never give it back but I can't be too mad at the guy when he's that emotional about his screw up.