Would There be any Interest in a Pick'em this Year?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Pleasant Mills/Rivare(Bobo) IN/Willshire/Wren OH
Just asking as I finally got confirmation for last year's trophies to finally arrive to MizzouFalcon and Shaneman. Just curious if it's worth it not having all the teams play this year or at least at the same time. Not sure how we would handle it. I have Rivals, 5Q, Hoop, here, and other places competing in same competition. Just let me know your thoughts.

Just asking as I finally got confirmation for last year's trophies to finally arrive to MizzouFalcon and Shaneman. Just curious if it's worth it not having all the teams play this year or at least at the same time. Not sure how we would handle it. I have Rivals, 5Q, Hoop, here, and other places competing in same competition. Just let me know your thoughts.
wow -
4+ competitions ?
yer damn busy -

cheers!

Probably going to need some Excel gurus if we're going to try and pull it off. Yahoo & ESPN don't have anything up and I'm not getting the results from my excel experiment. Too dumb to know how to setup a webpage like Yahoo had or figure out my Excel issues.

I'm bitter this year, and am recusing myself from the sport of college football

I'm bitter this year, and am recusing myself from the sport of college football
I get it. I'm just trying to help out since Mizzou is having his medical problems. Yahoo isn't up yet nor ESPN. I've always wanted to set my own up but have no tech experience to make my visions into reality.