WTF Is Going On W The San Jose Sharks? 😂

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
Ironic how a "progressive" agenda is modeled after an ancient culture. California gonna California.

They are trying to deflect from Reimer.

Still never a fan when teams do this kind of thing with their twitter accounts. Same with the Rays/Yankees when they did it with guns.

Sports team followers want to follow sports, they don't want to follow facts on where the organization falls on certain unrelated topics.

When did we start letting schizophrenics run pro sports teams social media accounts?

1248579542.jpg

Animated GIF

it was actually one of the better pride designs imo. At least it was unique. Most of the teams are just doing rainbow logos.

Though I seriously thought the Krakens was for autism awareness since it sorta looked like a multicolored puzzle.

Florida had their pride night tonight and both Staal brothers skipped warmups. Wonder if that will gain traction with a potential hall of famer skipping it…

I kind of agree.

Hockey seems a lot more like figure skating and field hockey mixed.

Hockey requires higher levels of complete athleticism, which is a combination of skating stamina and body strength, enabling players to hit their opponents on to the side boards. The essence of the game in both soccer and hockey is basically the same: to score, albeit using different objects.

its true...I read it on the interwebz