GAME WV Mounties @ Okie St Pokes 2:30CST ABC

:dhd:

I know this much, I got away from this dumpster fire just in time.

You still muh boy @ralphiewvu but WVU....

Enjoy every bite of this crap sammich, you earned it.

:dhd:

I know this much, I got away from this dumpster fire just in time.

You still muh boy @ralphiewvu but WVU....

Enjoy every bite of this crap sammich, you earned it.
Crap sammy? There is multi meanings here. Can you simplify?

Crap sammy? There is multi meanings here. Can you simplify?
Karma and consequences for their actions at WVU from its leadership.
Alienated a bunch of the fan base with the DC situation and then being so blatant in covering their tracks knowing full well that the base would not and does not agree with what they did and then the BLM stickers being glorified, then backlash from the base, then players saying that those fans won’t be missed ect. then trying to smooth it over by saying only SOME would be sporting the hate group on their uni. Be like saying well just SOME of the players are wearing KKK stickers ect.
Nah, they can keep it, WVU screwed the pooch for the last time for a heluvalot of fans including yours truly and imho this is the beginning of the end for them as any kind of big time program.
The RichRod fiasco (leadership being too tight) to the el cheapo Stew hire, the Dana dance now this garbage, nah, Movin on to hopefully a less out of touch with their base program.

Last edited:
Alienated a bunch of the fan base with the DC situation and then being so blatant in covering their tracks knowing full well that the base would not and does not agree with what they did and then the BLM stickers being glorified, then backlash from the base, then players saying that those fans won’t be missed ect. then trying to smooth it over by saying only SOME would be sporting the hate group on their uni. Be like saying well just SOME of the players are wearing KKK stickers ect.
Nah, they can keep it, WVU screwed the pooch for the last time for a heluvalot of fans including yours truly and imho this is the beginning of the end for them as any kind of big time program.
The RichRod fiasco (leadership being too tight) to the el cheapo Stew hire, the Dana dance now this garbage, nah, Movin on to hopefully a less out of touch with their base program.
You know you love it

I get what you mean man. They alienated a lot of people doing the shit they did this year with everything going on.

Still it’s my Alma mater. They will always have my love. (An unfortunately my money)

Just go ahead and put your best maroon and orange attire on this Saturday....
11.23.16-Emperor-Palpatine-Dark-Side-Dog-Memes-a.jpg

You know you love it
Nah, and that tells me all I need to know TBH. Really not vested anymore which feels strange as quick / easy as its happened. I'll keep up for gambling reasons and general info like I have for bout all the CFB teams through the years but just not giving them the emotional/financial support any longer and.... I don't miss em which, kinda surprises me :headscratch:.
Just go ahead and put your best maroon and orange attire on this Saturday....
11.23.16-Emperor-Palpatine-Dark-Side-Dog-Memes-a.jpg
nah. I'm going SEC, thats the culture fit, just dunno which program yet. Takin a year to evaluate and take em in and check for overly PC leadership. If I cant find what Im lookin for... Prob be done with CFB altogether just like the pro sports.

Last edited:
Nah, and that tells me all I need to know TBH. Really not vested anymore which feels strange as quick / easy as its happened. I'll keep up for gambling reasons and general info like I have for bout all the CFB teams through the years but just not giving them the emotional/financial support any longer and.... I don't miss em which, kinda surprises me :headscratch:.

nah. I'm going SEC, thats the culture fit, just dunno which program yet. Takin a year to evaluate and take em in and check for overly PC leadership. If I cant find what Im lookin for... Prob be done with CFB altogether just like the pro sports.
You show ‘em champ.

You show ‘em champ.
No matter HOW much they beg, plead, try to bribe (and they have) .. aint happenin. I’ve said my piece and counted to 3..