You Can Offer Your Congrats Here

you hit me because you can’t perform sexually like a man.

ты ударил меня, потому что ты не можешь вести себя сексуально как мужчина.

Prepare the death ray!

kramer GIF

Tells me nothing, Sunshine.

Use my quotes and point out directly how they are wrong. Don't hide behind vagueness like a coward.

Mere personal attacks that you in no way back up.

I hear mods let "the crew" in.

That's very weird about the mods! Cussing, sometimes racist talk, belligerent insults and bullying. Why not fight like cats & dogs on the issues? Why just childish insults? And they get mad if I mentioned the "crew" is dead? They did. They say keep it to smack. No trolling. But how do THEY act? Unbelieveable.

People don't usually insult me to my face at cocktail parties. If they did, I Would end up ignoring them.

But it's the Internet so... They can just insult me several times in a row here with no interest in talking to me? I'd rather hit ignore. Sorry.

I hear mods let "the crew" in.

That's very weird about the mods! Cussing, sometimes racist talk, belligerent insults and bullying. Why not fight like cats & dogs on the issues? Why just childish insults? And they get mad if I mentioned the "crew" is dead? They did. They say keep it to smack. No trolling. But how do THEY act? Unbelieveable.

People don't usually insult me to my face at cocktail parties. If they did, I Would end up ignoring them.

But it's the Internet so... They can just insult me several times in a row here with no interest in talking to me? I'd rather hit ignore. Sorry.
1608803738870.png

Just putting this here since that logo keeps throwing me off with unnecessary transparency.

1608831606204.png