Your top 5

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 9,384.00
Here is where I'm at right now.

1. Kona Longboard. Great beer, very light and very tasty.

2. New Glarus Spotted Cow. I'd probably have this no. 1 but you have to traverse to Wisconsin to get it and that's a lot of work when there are fine options available locally.

3. Schells Firebrick/Goosetown. I'm cheating a little here but these are the two best my local brewery makes. Firebrick is a solid German amber and is available year round. Goosetown is the summer seasonal so my go to half the time is one and when it's not available I prefer the other.

4. New Belgium Fat Tire. Great beer. A little too sweet compared to the others on my list but it's definitely one everyone should experience.

5. Spoetzl brewery Shiner Bock. That was the original non commercial beer for me. I love it and the only reason it's not my normal weekend beer is the options listed above.

Bell’s Two Hearted
Short’s Huma Lupa Liscious
Mountain Town’s Train Wreck
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Founder’s AllDay IPA

I’m strictly a liquor drinker, but from my beer drinking days:

1. Budweiser
2. Busch
3. Natty Light
4. Icehouse
5. Old Milwaukee

Warsteiner Dunkel
Spaten Optimator
Newcastle Brown Ale
Dos Equis Amber
Miller Genuine Draft

Here is where I'm at right now.

1. Kona Longboard. Great beer, very light and very tasty.

2. New Glarus Spotted Cow. I'd probably have this no. 1 but you have to traverse to Wisconsin to get it and that's a lot of work when there are fine options available locally.

3. Schells Firebrick/Goosetown. I'm cheating a little here but these are the two best my local brewery makes. Firebrick is a solid German amber and is available year round. Goosetown is the summer seasonal so my go to half the time is one and when it's not available I prefer the other.

4. New Belgium Fat Tire. Great beer. A little too sweet compared to the others on my list but it's definitely one everyone should experience.

5. Spoetzl brewery Shiner Bock. That was the original non commercial beer for me. I love it and the only reason it's not my normal weekend beer is the options listed above.
Tried any Marshalls beers from Tulsa?

They do IPAs, Dunkels, and more.

Haha.... Fuck. Top 5 ever or top 5 readily (or at least once a year) available?

Faxe Amber Lager
Harp Lager
Carlsberg
DAB
Heineken

Usually purchased on sale in 500 ml big boy cans, cheaper than Canuck beer.

Coors Light
Keystone Light
Miller Lite
Bud Light
draft anything

shiner bock
xx amber
sam adams cold snap
fat tire
stella