Youtube TV Announces NFL Sunday Ticket Prices

Oof. Was hoping for something closer to DTV pricing.

YouTube execs RN:

the simpsons GIF

Yeah, I bought the MLB.tv package. Same price as buying Extra Innings through cable.
Don't they blackout local games?

Where do you live? Do they have local games in that toilet?

Don't they blackout local games?

Where do you live? Do they have local games in that toilet?
I'm not in the Philadelphia market, so I get all the NY games. We usually wind up going to my sister's house on Sunday to watch Eagles games. I do have to watch Mets or Yankees broadcasts when the Phillies play them.

I had DirecTV only b/c I had to have it for the Ticket. When they lost the Ticket, I canceled and moved to YoutTubeTV.

Since I'm already a YouTubeTV subscriber, I'll be giving it a try with an early buy (as a Niner fan in Texas).

I'll still come out cheaper than getting it on my old DirecTV plan.

Last edited:
I had DirecTV only b/c I had to have it for the Ticket. When they lost the Ticket, I canceled and moved to YoutTubeTV.

Since I'm already a YouTubeTV subscriber, I'll be giving it a try with an early buy (as a Niner fan in Texas).

I'll still come out cheaper than getting it on my old DirecTV plan.
And always cheaper than going to the bar. :biggrin:

Pulled the plug on this years ago. Back to being content watching the Lions then whatever is on. At my kids football games on Sundays anyways.

Pulled the plug on this years ago. Back to being content watching the Lions then whatever is on. At my kids football games on Sundays anyways.
Yer kid plays on sunday? What kinda heathen shithole do you live in? :heh:

Looks like YouTubeTV had a rather serious problem of freezing up for a long period of time during the very end of the Celtics and Heat game yesterday. It's making some NFL fans like myself nervous.