Youtube TV Announces NFL Sunday Ticket Prices

Looks like YouTubeTV had a rather serious problem of freezing up for a long period of time during the very end of the Celtics and Heat game yesterday. It's making some NFL fans like myself nervous.

Yeah I was wondering if they have a higher tier package that includes bandwidth for the last 4 minutes of a game. :pound:

If you want to do it right and watch multiple games, cable.

Yeah I was wondering if they have a higher tier package that includes bandwidth for the last 4 minutes of a game. :pound:
I'll admit that my TV froze up since I was watching the game through YoutubeTV. I tried a different TV and everything. It's nice to see that it wasn't just me that didn't get to see the end of the game--it was every...single...YoutubeTV...subscriber...SMH

I'll admit that my TV froze up since I was watching the game through YoutubeTV. I tried a different TV and everything. It's nice to see that it wasn't just me that didn't get to see the end of the game--it was every...single...YoutubeTV...subscriber...SMH
Yup I assumed it was my internet.

Free for me. I just watch whatever game's on the tube. There are usually three to chose from early game and late game, then the evening game. That's plenty of choices.
That doesn't work for me. I just wanna watch the Bears. Couldn't really give much less fucks about all the other games.

That doesn't work for me. I just wanna watch the Bears. Couldn't really give much less fucks about all the other games.
If you live in that area, isn't the Bears game always on? Or do the fuckers black it out. I love hockey and it doesn't matter where my team is playing, it's always televised in my market.

If you live in that area, isn't the Bears game always on? Or do the fuckers black it out. I love hockey and it doesn't matter where my team is playing, it's always televised in my market.
I don't live in that area.

But last year was the first time I've missed a game, live, in 20 years. I recorded it and watched it later that day, but I hate having to do that. Too many spoilers.

I've had the Ticket forever, and before that I went to the local bar. As expensive as the Ticket and now this is, I assure you, it is still waaaay cheaper than going to the bar every week.

But last year was the first time I've missed a game, live, in 20 years. I recorded it and watched it later that day, but I hate having to do that. Too many spoilers.

I've had the Ticket forever, and before that I went to the local bar. As expensive as the Ticket and now this is, I assure you, it is still waaaay cheaper than going to the bar every week.

It's like Titty fucking your cousin. It's so wrong. But it feels so right.